Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    I love how most on here are picking the Ravens to blow out the Pats. I love the confidence and I see the potential, but I can't pick the Ravens blowing anyone out at this point. lol It will be another close one that can go either way, but the home field advantage should work in our favor.
    My head agrees with you.

But I got a hunch that the offense (FINALLY) figures some stuff out this weekend. They are way overdue for a break-out performance (think Giants game last year).

I could very well be wrong...for my heart's sake, I hope I am not.

I predict it will be another game within 3 points. Gotta admit that I'm a bit concerned that everyone that I have heard has us winning.

It's going to be another nail biter for sure. I would be extremely surprised if the Ravens throttled the Pats.
    Unfortunately we are not built to dominate but built to survive. If the offense wakes up and scores 3 offensive TDs (with a few fgs mixed in) I think we win this game.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think the only real advantage for Baltimore this game is they're at M&T.
    And the Pats can't stop the run. And the Pats receivers aren't very good. And I can't spell their starting TE's name.

The only advantage they have is Tom Brady.

Quote Originally Posted by JMUpurkfool View Post
    And the Pats can't stop the run. And the Pats receivers aren't very good. And I can't spell their starting TE's name.

The only advantage they have is Tom Brady.
    Pats can't stop the run but we can't run the ball so that's a wash. Pats receivers are better than you think because they've got someone like Tom Brady throwing the ball to them and on most Sundays Tom Brady is enough to beat you.

Pats are pretty banged up. But LOL at how everyone here seems to think we should get blown out.

I know you guys aren't this dumb, maybe a bit mislead.

This will be a close game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    just heard that Nate Solder suffered his 2nd concussion in two weeks - likely will not play. They'll slide the guard over to LT
    Solder back at practice today, but limitied

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pat...bcs&ocid=yahoo

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nickh0801 View Post
    Solder back at practice today, but limitied

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pat...bcs&ocid=yahoo
    I hope he doesn't regret it later in life. Two concussions in two weeks and then he's right back into it.
    I guess the NFL doesn't really monitor these things...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Pats can't stop the run but we can't run the ball so that's a wash. Pats receivers are better than you think because they've got someone like Tom Brady throwing the ball to them and on most Sundays Tom Brady is enough to beat you.
    Last time we played a team that couldn't stop the run we ran it effectively. Dolphins averaged 3.9 ypc last week and they aren't a good rushing team either. If we can average over 3 then that is a success.

I've seen Dobson and Thompkins drop passes that Brady put right in their chest.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    Pats are pretty banged up. But LOL at how everyone here seems to think we should get blown out.

I bet you said the same thing in the AFCCG, we pretty much blew you guys out up in Foxboro.

I think it will be close too, but I wouldn't completely over look a potential blow out, especially considering your performance against Cleveland not too long ago.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan in MD View Post
    In the Lions 'prediction' thread, some opined that if the Ravens win, they should win out because we would have proved to be better than the Patriots and Bengals. Don't see that logic myself and agree that the Ravens won't blow out the Pats. Close game, but I think the home team has the edge... Bc

Personal I think this game is the so called "easiest" of the final 3 games. First off its at home, 2nd the Pats with their current group are a dink and dunk team and their run game is nothing to write home about. Their magic is running out and their D makes our O better. Plus the mojo is on our side after the last 2 games this season is playing out like last years. CINCY doesn't worry me much, if it comes down to next week history is called history for a reason, we win big games and they lose big games.