Page 1 of 13 123 ... LastLast

The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

It's that time again. Hump day can only mean one thing - prognostication time!

Pats are 3-4 on the road. Two of those 3 wins were at the buzzer to what one would consider inferior opponents. The only road win by a margin of 7 was to the lowly Falcons.

Their defense is giving up a whopping 377 yards a game (100 yards more than the Ravens). Scoring on them should not be a problem.

Brady is still Brady and I'm sure he's still hurting from being knocked out of the playoffs by us last year. So I do think motivation won't be an issue.

We do need to stop farting around and score more TD's in the red zone. Tucker's kicks are great, but c'mon.. TD's are much more fun to watch.

I think the big win in Detroit will bring this team home on an emotional high. And couple that with the Pats being a bad road team, I like our chances.

It'll be a high scoring affair.. and a defensive stop in the red zone will ice it.

Ravens 30
    Pats 23

Re: The OFFICIAL Ravens - Patriots Game Prediction Thread

Ravens 23
    Pats 17

echoes of last year's AFCC. Pats O freezes in second half (without Gronk). Flacco makes just enough plays. Pitta and Tucker come up big. multiple picks in 2nd half.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Joe seemed a little pissed off in his post game presser about not scoring TDs and settling for the 61 yarder. He comes out firing back at home in the Vault.

Ravens 31
    Pats 17
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Ravens 38
    Patriots 17

Flacco gets his first 5 touchdown game of his career.

Tucker hits a 65 yard field goal on the last play of the first half.

(Only partly joking about that last part)

Blog Entries

More than a few times this year we've looked at the opposing defense, thought it couldn't possibly be hard to score on them, and watched the Ravens O make 'em look like a top ten D.

Brady doesn't have Gronk, but he still has weapons. Even so, Flacco has their number:

Pats 20, Ravens 27.

Out of our last three games (Det, NE and Cin) I was most worried about Detroit.

While the Ravens always seem to make things difficult no matter who we play, I think we finally have a somewhat comfortable lead at the end of the game.

With Edelman being Brady's best target, shutting him down should make things easier on us.

With all of that being said, Ravens 23... Pats 13.

I predict I will be spitting up blood and have a screaming headache by kickoff.

I will be ill throughout the game...and the Ravens winning the game, after seeing that Minnesota also beat the Bengals, will be the only thing that keeps me from falling out of the upper deck.

On a sidenote, KC will also beat the Colts and the Bills will give the Fins all they can handle.
    And that my brothers and sisters means that talk of an outside chance of a bye is heard around Baltimore...but I am way ahead of myself. SO, just win on Sunday. Or should I say, JUSTwin Tucker!

I just can't see New England's current group of receivers doing any serious damage against us, especially if our secondary brings the same physical game plan that we saw in Detroit.

Patriots 13
    Ravens 20

Ravens will win this game, given that Joe's knee is fully ready to go and he can step into his throws, even if wearing a brace.
    Ravens 27
    Patriots 23

Like TheRockDoctor said above, if we come with the same physical style of play on D like we did in Detroit, it's going to make a long day for Brady and his WRs.

My only concern is the weather, yet again. The rain could make for a slippery ball (which I would say benefits us since it seems all of the Pats RBs have had a case of the fumbles this season).

Ravens 28
    Pats 24

This is by far the weakest Patriots team the Ravens will have faced in a decade. They have no deep or outside threats, no TE's, not much of a running game, and they don't play defense. A weak schedule, and Tom Brady have kept them in front of the very weak AFCE.

In what is basically a playoff game for both teams, I like the Ravens to win this one.

Ravens 27
    Pats 20

Blog Entries

I tried Ravens 26 - Lions 20, and while I got the winning team, didn't get the right score. So, since nobody else has taken it : Ravens 26 - Patriots 20... Bc