Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tucker's Status with Ravens?

What is JT's status as far as free agency, years on contract, etc...? This is one player we can never afford to leave the team.

Re: Tucker's Status with Ravens?

Ravens Player Contract Details

He'll be an exclusive rights free agent this upcoming offseason and a restricted free agent in 2015. I don't think there's any way that he won't be tendered either year. He won't be an unrestricted free agent until 2016, assuming that the Ravens don't try to lock him up before that.

Blog Entries

Man this guy needs a raise. Arguably, our Season MVP and is making less than majority of the inactives each Sunday.

Blog Entries

Don't worry about losing Tucker because it's not happening.

Blog Entries

Either he'll get a raise and extension before 2015 or will be given a first round tender, which would still allow having him at a discount.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by RavensNest View Post
    Man this guy needs a raise. Arguably, our Season MVP and is making less than majority of the inactives each Sunday.
    You could say the same about Marlon Brown. Signed through 2015 at bargain basement prices!

Blog Entries

I know that drafted guys can't have contracts redone until they've been in 3 years. Does same apply to undrafted as well?

Tucker deserves a raise but (luckily?) we might not be allowed to give him one until 2015.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Either he'll get a raise and extension before 2015 or will be given a first round tender, which would still allow having him at a discount.
    Incredibly, I think Tucker is one of the rare kickers for whom 1st round compensation is not sufficient to compensate for his loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Incredibly, I think Tucker is one of the rare kickers for whom 1st round compensation is not sufficient to compensate for his loss.
    no one is giving up a 1st for a kicker, even tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    You could say the same about Marlon Brown. Signed through 2015 at bargain basement prices!
    How about the guy right below Tucker on that list - DeAngelo Tyson?

‘Well, I’m really looking at it as a block of time, not necessarily as a repeat.’ I think you can say, ‘We have a five percent chance of repeating. We have a 20 percent chance of winning one in the next five years, so it’s three or four times more. I kind of look at it like that.
    This team is being built for the long-haul.

Quote Originally Posted by cjandrze View Post
    no one is giving up a 1st for a kicker, even tucker
    You're probably right but think it may depend upon the team. We would not even be a possibility for the playoffs without this kid. Hands down the best kicker in the NFL. If your kicker is the difference between winning and losing a number of games, including Mr. "Wide Left" Cundiff who potentially cost us a trip to the SB - not so sure...

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    You're probably right but think it may depend upon the team. We would not even be a possibility for the playoffs without this kid. Hands down the best kicker in the NFL. If your kicker is the difference between winning and losing a number of games, including Mr. "Wide Left" Cundiff who potentially cost us a trip to the SB - not so sure...
    Al Davis died 2 years ago.