Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Justin Tucker in his second year is a Ravens fan favorite for all time

How do I love Justin Tucker let me count the ways. Not since the Grammatica brothers have we seen a kicker with as much fire as Tuck brings. Those dudes had fire but they were corny. Tucker is genuine. Perfect for the Ravens. He started The Wolfpack. Dude has confidence, does a great Ray Lewis impression. He is frequently in the public doing work. He makes less than many DC lawyers. Wins Playoff games.

Ozzie...I'll excuse Cody, Kindle, and many more misses for this Raven player.

Here is to your health and on your nuptials. I hope you are a Raven for life. Hall of Fame kicker. Heard it here first.

Blog Entries

Re: Justin Tucker in his second year is a Ravens fan favorite for all time

Lol I've been saying he was a hall of famer and better than Stover since before the Ravens even cut Cundiff.

I think if you implanted Tucker's fire, motivation, confidence, will to be the best, etc.. Into every player on the Ravens team's head that the Ravens would be either 11-0 or 10-1.

Blog Entries

Yea, Stover was great and one of the most loved RAvens ever but Tuck is already passing him in popularity. The guy is just money in the bank. He iced the SB with those kicks at the end. He hasnt missed the big one yet. He will but not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Lol I've been saying he was a hall of famer and better than Stover since before the Ravens even cut Cundiff.
    Hall of Famer?

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Better than Stover? Already? HOF'er? Seriously? lol

Tucker has been awesome but I can promise you, if he starts missing kicks these fans will rail him out town faster than Cundiff. He's got a long way to go before he reaches Stover status in Baltimore.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Matt Stover was pretty damn good in his heyday when he was our sole offensive weapon. But, I will say that Tucker should be here for at least ten years. The guy is a KEEPER.

Blog Entries

Tucker is a keeper. His energy is awesome. His confidence is consistent. Tucker is everything you want in a kicker.

He's got a long way to go to reach Stover status but yes, he's everything you'd want in a kicker.

It's a bit disconcerting though that he's on my wife's "list" and we might actually get to meet him next weekend.

The Ravens would have been in the crapper (both last year and this) were it not for Justin Tucker!

There would have been no Superbowl, no MVP for Joe, no replica Lombardi's for Harbaugh to hand out; no 2nd Superbowl banner, etc., etc.! WITHOUT Justin Tucker.

Blog Entries

So, back in the Hauschka days, I always thought he didn't get a fair shake, being a young kicker just trying to gel his game, and thought he got run out of town a bit quickly.

After watching 2 years of Tucker, I firmly can say I was an idiot. Tucker has had just one mis-step, the Cleveland game in Week 2 where he missed two kicks.

Since then he has not missed a single kick.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loyola View Post
    The Ravens would have been in the crapper (both last year and this) were it not for Justin Tucker!

There would have been no Superbowl, no MVP for Joe, no replica Lombardi's for Harbaugh to hand out; no 2nd Superbowl banner, etc., etc.! WITHOUT Justin Tucker.
    While I want to give Tucker props, let's be clear, it's a TEAM sport. Without Jacoby, there's no SB. Without Joe, there's no SB. Without JIMMY SMITH, there's no SB.

You can go on and on. Tucker was a big part, but it's not like the team just supported him. The team had several guys who made big contributions.

Kind've sounded like you were making this all about Tucker and he won games in spite of the rest of the offense.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    So, back in the Hauschka days, I always thought he didn't get a fair shake, being a young kicker just trying to gel his game, and thought he got run out of town a bit quickly.

After watching 2 years of Tucker, I firmly can say I was an idiot. Tucker has had just one mis-step, the Cleveland game in Week 2 where he missed two kicks.

Since then he has not missed a single kick.
    I don't think you were an idiot. Hauschka has blossomed into quite the kicker himself.