Blog Entries

Rumors flying around about Nick Saban to Texas

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...t-texas-coach/

He isn't under contract from 'Bama and Texas has a lot of $$$ to throw around. Plus, the SEC is a lot tougher than the Big12. Saban could bring Texas back as a national powerhouse pretty quickly.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Re: Rumors flying around about Nick Saban to Texas

I stated elsewhere, hard to imagine a better job than Bama, but Saban doesn't have a track record for longevity.
    there's a thread somewhere worrying that Ozzie might slide into Tuscaloosa if Saban goes.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

Re: Rumors flying around about Nick Saban to Texas

Quote Originally Posted by sailorsam View Post
    I stated elsewhere, hard to imagine a better job than Bama, but Saban doesn't have a track record for longevity.
    there's a thread somewhere worrying that Ozzie might slide into Tuscaloosa if Saban goes.
    Saban is staying with Alabama. There is no way he would go elsewhere. Why give up arguably the best head coaching job in college football? He's got it made. Saban has a huge salary, tons of support by the school, program, and boosters, and has done nothing but win since taking over the Crimson Tide.