Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

Jason Campbell won AFC Offensive Player of the Week.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...rs-of-the-week

...Just...I just....Defense, put this on your bulletin board. This stink, should remain with you all season. You just remember, you let JASON CAMPBELL pick you apart and win Offensive Player of the Week. If THAT isn't motivation for us to improve our coverage, I have no frickin idea what will.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: One last bit of salt in the wound from Browns game...

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

...Just...I just....Defense, put this on your bulletin board. This stink, should remain with you all season. You just remember, you let JASON CAMPBELL pick you apart and win Offensive Player of the Week. If THAT isn't motivation for us to improve our coverage, I have no frickin idea what will.
    Ewwwww....

Blog Entries

After Brady hung 432 yds 4 TDs and 55 points on Pitt? Most yds and points they've given up in their history?

Wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Over Andre Johnson, who had one of the greatest WR games of all time? Are you kidding?

Did they put a bunch of pictures on a dartboard and see what stuck?

I just don't understand what happened to this D. They looked pretty nasty earlier in the year (excluding the 2nd half @DEN). But ever since Buffalo ran for a million yards on them they've looked soft and kind of ho-hum. Just getting pushed around up front and picked apart in the passing game.

This bend don't break thing is not doing the team any favors when we can't sustain drives of our own. You'd think with how poor our offense has played the Defense would take some more risks, attack more, try to force some turnovers even if that means getting burned for big plays here and there. My heart sinks every time we punt because I know we're not seeing the ball again for at least 6-7 minutes of game time.

Blog Entries

Must be that anti-Ravens media prejudice rearing it's ugly head again ... Bc

Blog Entries

smh what happened to our team?? I remember when this team used to not only punch muthafuckas in their mouth but would knock them the fuck out, smh...even if we lost a game it would dog fight, the other team wouldn't look winning either.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post

Bulletin board? Motivation? That stuff might work for an underachieving team, but the Ravens just don't have the talent to match up with guys like Jason f-ing campbell. The defense has caught up to the offense's level of play.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Bulletin board? Motivation? That stuff might work for an underachieving team, but the Ravens just don't have the talent to match up with guys like Jason f-ing campbell. The defense has caught up to the offense's level of play.
    I disagree with this. I think the Ravens have the talent (except at TE) to match up with anybody, I just don't see it being used properly and these guys are just not on the same page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    smh what happened to our team?? I remember when this team used to not only punch muthafuckas in their mouth but would knock them the fuck out, smh...even if we lost a game it would dog fight, the other team wouldn't look winning either.
    Well, part of it is that you can't hit anyone hard anymore in the NFL If you say you're going to hit someone in the mouth, a flag is halfway out of the ref's pocket. You can't even knock the ball out of a receiver's hands or tackle the quarterback with more than one player (see Ngata's bullshit penalty from Sunday)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by steelerhater View Post
    Well, part of it is that you can't hit anyone hard anymore in the NFL If you say you're going to hit someone in the mouth, a flag is halfway out of the ref's pocket. You can't even knock the ball out of a receiver's hands or tackle the quarterback with more than one player (see Ngata's bullshit penalty from Sunday)
    the rules have changed a lot but I am watchin other team defenses step up in clutch moments, and we just let Jason fuckin Campbell march 80yrds for a win..smh..there is a reason he's a damn back up.