Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: Was my inside source right after all?

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Claiming to have "inside info" which turns out to be 100% false is not only a joke, but a waste of everyone's time.

How's that trade of Cody for a center coming along, BTW? Or your promise that the team would NOT trade McKinnie?

You posted a bunch of crap, and DEMANDED to be taken seriously. Your claims fell apart, and still you want to act like the injured party. Have fun with that.
    Get your facts straight noodle. I said they were looking to trade a DT, which they were for OL help. They traded for Monroe. I never said they Wouldnt trade Bigmac. My source in TC told me Gino couldnt handle NFL competition. Im sure they looked for a center, but they dont grow on trees. The tried to deal a DT..no buyers so Spears got cut. I said they woukd try with NE, NE traded for a different DT at the deadline the ONLY deadline deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    If anyone remembers I posted a thread which I had deleted, that Ray Rice had surgery on his hip while he was out. It turned out that he came back the next week and I apologized for my post that I was s'posed to keep confidential... However, with the way he's been playing or not playing, I am starting to wonder if it was very true and my source was correct? Things that make you go Hmmmmm..
    You never said Rice had surgery. You never named names.

And if you were SO worried about violating confidentiality from your "source" why are here with the self congratulating, once again ruing the confidence of that "source"?

So not only are you betraying a source, you named a name this time?

Reeks of bovine scatology.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Get your facts straight noodle. I said they were looking to trade a DT, which they were for OL help. They traded for Monroe. I never said they Wouldnt trade Bigmac. My source in TC told me Gino couldnt handle NFL competition. Im sure they looked for a center, but they dont grow on trees. The tried to deal a DT..no buyers so Spears got cut. I said they woukd try with NE, NE traded for a different DT at the deadline the ONLY deadline deal.
    Uhh...you def claimed they were trying to deal Cody.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    You never said Rice had surgery. You never named names.

And if you were SO worried about violating confidentiality from your "source" why are here with the self congratulating, once again ruing the confidence of that "source"?

So not only are you betraying a source, you named a name this time?

Reeks of bovine scatology.
    :word

He said "someone" was going to be out for a very long time...led a lot of people to believe that this person would miss most, if not all of the season.

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

You made three very different, very vague claims.

Get YOUR facts straight.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Claiming to have "inside info" which turns out to be 100% false is not only a joke, but a waste of everyone's time.

How's that trade of Cody for a center coming along, BTW? Or your promise that the team would NOT trade McKinnie?

You posted a bunch of crap, and DEMANDED to be taken seriously. Your claims fell apart, and still you want to act like the injured party. Have fun with that.
    For those of us old enough to remember TV ads from the 1960s, keep in mind that BAN Takes The Worry Out Of Seeing Posts...:D

(Of course our personal Indices Ignorenses provide the same function without having to hassle a Mod, so...)

Which brings up the philosophical question: Which is more reprehensible, pretending to "inside information" one doesn't have, or having access to "inside information" that one doesn't comprehend or can't communicate? Youth wants to know...& some geezers are a mite interested as well...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Uhh...you def claimed they were trying to deal Cody.

I assumed Cody or Tyson. The Word was they would deal from thier DT depth to upgrade the line. That I got in TC. I was surprised by Spears, but Cody was hurt til this week. I heard this before the season. Ozzie, Pees and BB are all freinds. I dont wiretap Ozzies phone. Trades aren't cut and dry and easy to predict the exact outcome. I got the premis right from my guy.
    Last edited by Tolucaraven; 11-04-2013 at 07:42 PM.

Blog Entries

OT in a strange twist of fate if Pouncey doesnt get hurt in opener, Velasco is likely our starting center....he isnt great but serviceable.

I assumed Cody or Tyson. The Word was they woukd deal from thier DT depth to uograde line. That i got in TC. I was surprised by Spears, but Cody was hurt til this week. I heard this before the season. Ozzie, Pees and BB are all freinds. I dont wiretap ozzies phone. Trades arent cut and dry and Easy to predict. I got the premiss right from my guy.
    No, you didn't assume anything. You said you knew for a fact that the "Ravens are shopping Cody".

You also said you knew for a fact that Gino "won't be the center for much longer"

Tired of your revisionist history BS. Really tired.

My source in TC told me Gino couldnt handle NFL competition.
    You don't need anyone from TC to tell you that. Anyone can see it by watching the games.

Quote Sept 30th: "Ozzie wont let it go on long, he will trade for a center from a tanking or rebuilding team."
    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...374#post674374

Quote Oct 2nd: "I know for a fact Gino wont be the center for much longer."
    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...142#post676142

Quote: Oct 6th: "They are not trading Big Mac"
    http://russellstreetreport.com/forum...017#post677017

Found a more appropriate home for the thread ….