Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Was my inside source right after all?

If anyone remembers I posted a thread which I had deleted, that Ray Rice had surgery on his hip while he was out. It turned out that he came back the next week and I apologized for my post that I was s'posed to keep confidential... However, with the way he's been playing or not playing, I am starting to wonder if it was very true and my source was correct? Things that make you go Hmmmmm..

Blog Entries

Re: Was my inside source right after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Tspot-D-Ravenator View Post
    If anyone remembers I posted a thread which I had deleted, that Ray Rice had surgery on his hip while he was out. It turned out that he came back the next week and I apologized for my post that I was s'posed to keep confidential... However, with the way he's been playing or not playing, I am starting to wonder if it was very true and my source was correct? Things that make you go Hmmmmm..
    The way you presented it, you made it sound like your source indicated someone had pretty major surgery and would be out for awhile, hence why you said a lot of people were going to be upset.

In a way, your prediction did come through. But I don't think surgery was the reason we're all lining up for spots to jump off the Bay Bridge.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

I vaguely remember that thread. Does make you think.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Well it's common knowledge that his injury was contributing to his drop in performance or was until he declared himself 100% prior to the last game.

So what are you saying? A source who claimed he had surgery while he was not playing?

5. Re: Was my inside source right after all?

6. Re: Was my inside source right after all?

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    The way you presented it, you made it sound like your source indicated someone had pretty major surgery and would be out for awhile, hence why you said a lot of people were going to be upset.

In a way, your prediction did come through. But I don't think surgery was the reason we're all lining up for spots to jump off the Bay Bridge.
    I totally agree with you

7. Re: Was my inside source right after all?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Well it's common knowledge that his injury was contributing to his drop in performance or was until he declared himself 100% prior to the last game.

So what are you saying? A source who claimed he had surgery while he was not playing?
    Yes, while he was out those two weeks that is what I am saying.

He's probably got a nagging issue w/ the hip or whatever, but no way . the FO would put him back out there after surgery unless he was ready to go.
    Don't mean to hijack your topic, but you're looking under the wrong bush IMO.
    I've said before and will here again that Pierce and Rice are both definitely less than their past 100% healthwise("Playing hurting, not playing hurt" as my HS coach would phrase it).
    But they both get a pass for this season, as does Leach, because they are being asked to run the football WITHOUT AN OFFENSIVE LINE!

When was the last time we were asked as Ravens fans to watch something as pathetic and embarrassing as the offensive line of 2013. I don't see Joe surviving the season unscathed (Hell, he may alrerady be significantly dinged!). We know now KO was injured, and though it sounds crazy I sorta hope the same is true of Yanda, which would at least account for his free falling drop off. Monroe may be an upgrade, but who can tell in this shitstorm. Air Flacco will be glad to know I've joined the ". .Oher must go" club. And this F.O. knew from Birk's first day that his time left would be limited - yet the best replacement plan they can come up with knowing the inevitable impending need is Gino freakin Gradkowski?? And how 'bout that bench? Jesus H. Christ!

Most infuriating is that PSL holders/season tix buyers, $9 beer drinkers and everybody lending their eyeballs to Ramsey's yelling and Toyota Corolla retrospectives is asked to sit calmly by and watch a Harbaugh frat brother install and then stick with a [not without arguable advantages when executed properly] blocking scheme that this particular 2013 Ravens OL personnel cannot and likely will not ever master. We pay good money for this privilege, ladies and gentlemen. Or are we really expecting the Grinch to sled back down the mountain with a functioning ZBS just before the Detroit loss, er I mean "game," in time for Xmas?? Fuck that shit. Like the old vulture cartoon said, "Patience my ass, let's kill something." Not much meat on Ol' Ray Rice.
    I say we start w/ the coaches. If there's still room Front Office for dessert!

Blog Entries

If anyone remembers I posted a thread which I had deleted, that Ray Rice had surgery on his hip while he was out. It turned out that he came back the next week and I apologized for my post that I was s'posed to keep confidential... However, with the way he's been playing or not
    plaing, I am starting to wonder if it was very
    true and my source was correct? Things that make you go Hmmmmm..

No inside info is allowed on this Forum. Straight to banville....the scrawny armed Internet geeks get upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    No inside info is allowed on this Forum. Straight to banville....the scrawny armed Internet geeks get upset.
    Claiming to have "inside info" which turns out to be 100% false is not only a joke, but a waste of everyone's time.

How's that trade of Cody for a center coming along, BTW? Or your promise that the team would NOT trade McKinnie?

You posted a bunch of crap, and DEMANDED to be taken seriously. Your claims fell apart, and still you want to act like the injured party. Have fun with that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Lol, someone is butt hurt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    Claiming to have "inside info" which turns out to be 100% false is not only a joke, but a waste of everyone's time.

How's that trade of Cody for a center coming along, BTW? Or your promise that the team would NOT trade McKinnie?

You posted a bunch of crap, and DEMANDED to be taken seriously. Your claims fell apart, and still you want to act like the injured party. Have fun with that.
    :word

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.