Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: gino must be benched

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Why would Dean Pees divulge any type of information to his fishing guide?

I mean, if you were married to one of his daughters or something, I'd get it and it'd be a lot more believable.
    Ever been fishing on a lake. Not alot to Talk about, you would be surprised what people Talk about all day on a boat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTRaven View Post
    You mean the same Dean Pees that said this on January 28th of this year:
    Well, i never heard that. But this summer he had a different stance. I guess winning a SB and seeing the $ out thier changes things.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Deleted by WickedSolo.
    damn...when keepin it real goes wrong.
    Last edited by wickedsolo; 10-13-2013 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Insulting other board member.

Blog Entries

I suspect changes will be made during the bye week. Ozzie isn't an idiot. He knows our current center isn't it getting it done.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If this isn't Boulderraven.....................
    Yup

Quote Originally Posted by ed from Bel Air View Post
    I suspect changes will be made during the bye week. Ozzie isn't an idiot. He knows our current center isn't it getting it done.
    The question is, who else is there on the team who can play the position? AQ? If a trade is suggested, what team at the bye week point of the season ( week 8 ) would another team be willing to give up a starting center? How long would it take for a new player at week 8 to catch up to the offensive system?
    My opinion is, nothing is going to happen, and Gradkowski will remain under center until the end of this season.

I doubt you've lost your client

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by palukaraven View Post
    The question is, who else is there on the team who can play the position? AQ? If a trade is suggested, what team at the bye week point of the season ( week 8 ) would another team be willing to give up a starting center? How long would it take for a new player at week 8 to catch up to the offensive system?
    My opinion is, nothing is going to happen, and Gradkowski will remain under center until the end of this season.
    I think it's almost a sure thing that they will switch to Shipley during the bye if Gradkowski continues this over the next two games. He's been terrible and not getting any better. Shipley can literally be no worse because Gradkowski has arguably been the worst starting C in football over the first six weeks - if not the worst, then in contention for that "honor".
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    He told me, many weeks ago. I am his fishing Guide. He wants to deal Cody and Tyson who he doesnt think he needs on his defense with what they have to upgrade at center. Pees wants to be a headcoach at some point.
    Iiiiiiiiii dont believe you and theres no way in a world Pees would discuss such things with you but hey anything can happen.

Blog Entries

I just can't believe how terrible Gino is we have never struggled with the interior of this line we always had solid centers.

/thread