every year we see the sad but fascinating sight of Head Coaches getting bagged out, sometimes during the season. New coaches and those with recent success are usually fairly safe; teams trending down, or non-winning programs in their third year of losing, are the most vulnerable. QB issues are usually a good indication.

Greg Schiano, Bucs. His abrasive style won't win many friends. Worse, the Bucs aren't winning many games. He shipped out his QB. He probly won't be far behind. ^.^ ^.^ ^.^ (three buzzards, only because it's early)

Mike Munchak, Titans. Well-regarded football man, but they just aren't winning. word was he was borderline last year. barring big turnaround, I see him gone. Jake Locker? meh. ^.^ ^.^ (two buzzards)

Jason Garrett, Cowboys. Frustrating how they win just enough to get Dallas hopes up but nothing in the playoffs (if they make it that far). Barring a postseason run this year I think Mr. Jones--I respect his patience, a lot of owners would have pulled the plug by now--makes a change. Romo typifies the team; good, just not that good. ^.^ ^.^ (two buzzards)

Tom Coughlin, Giants. Won two Super Bowls. Now 0-5 and I think everyone's tuning him out. I heard he was going to retire after this season anyway. I still believe in Eli but he needs more protection. ^.^ (one buzzard)

Mike Tomlin. Steelers hopes keep Tomlin down. lose playoff to Tebow, miss playoffs, start 0-4. not a good trend. if I ran the Steelers I'd trade Ben now to a quick-fix team (Titans? Rams?) while he still had value, and try the Landry guy. Pittsburgh traditionally doesn't make rash moves (at HC at least) so he may be good for another year, but there isn't much optimism there. ^.^ (one buzzard)

Whoever's coaching the Panthers. with a weapon like Cam folks expect results. ^^ (one buzzard)

Gary Kubiak, Texans. Getting worse instead of better. Kubiak/Schaub won divisions, got to the playoffs...might get shipped out together. good talent here on D and RB so this team could turn around quick with the right coach (Billick? Gruden?) ^ / (one and a half buzzards)