Page 140 of 142 FirstFirst ... 138139140141142 LastLast
Results 1,669 to 1,680 of 1703

Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

This team has a lot of issues on offense right now.

Great job helping the D, but damn Ozzie, the offense looks like the Boller years this entire season other than the first 2 quarters against Denver. Even last week, The special teams and defense sparked the team and accounted for 14 of the 30 points.

I know Pitta is hurt, but damn, we were in serious trouble anyway if one guy who isn't the QB makes this offense look like this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

From @Movethesticks:

9 rushing attempts
    5 INTs
    3 for 16 on 3rd down

We got our butts kicked today
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Priceless.... Wally Williams says Ed Dickson needs to see the wizard to get a pair hands

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

Blog Entries

we need a fuckin legit Oline and some fuckin weapons for Joe this shit ozzie been doin by keep putting bandaids on the offense is finally catching up to us now, we haven't draft a quality Lineman in a loooonnggg fckin time you gotta start at the foundation and you can't keep letting all your good linemen walk away in free agency then try and replace them with bottom round talent that takes 10 fuckin years develop!!!

Blog Entries

Well, you already know what we're going to hear this week, "They should have given the ball to Ray Rice!". Hello, that wasn't workin'.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    You're not seeing the big picture. He threw one INT that was a tight window not the best decision but it wasn't awful and the defender made a nice play for the INT. He had another really boneheaded and awful INT. Then three INTs that were not even at all his fault. Out of 50-ish passing plays in this game most of them he was just fine on. Five INTs looks worse than it was for Flacco's actual personal performance in this game. That's my point and it is true and telling people who would point that out that they are just apologists and need to shut up is out of line. This fan base is losing it. Flacco is our best offensive player and its not even close and when those of us defend him against the people like you who put the blame on him when the entire team is constantly putting him in impossible situations designed to make him look bad then I think that sucks. Flacco is not the fucking problem out there on that field. The receivers flat out do not get open and they leave plays on the field and just LET the defense intercept Flacco. Two interceptions were Flacco's fault so I'm am not deluded into thinking that he had a good game but it wasn't an awful game and this game wasn't his fault. EH Manuel the winning quarterback turned the ball over 3 times as well. They were all three his own fault. Flacco turned it over twice that were his fault. If those 3 that weren't his fault didn't happen then we probably win. I understand if Flacco played perfectly we win. But that's unrealistic. He played well enough to win if the receivers had played better. The receivers were AWFUL in this game. Awful. On at least 3 out of every 4 passing plays he had nobody with good safe separation open to throw to at all in this game. The receives have to start getting open. Have to. The line has to protect him better and get him more time for those receivers to get open. He won't succeed in this system. Nobody would. Flacco isn't the problem so I take offense to you guys blaming him at the end of this game.
    :word

But I will have to add, the last pick, Brown was open behind Clark and that should have been a pass to Brown, not Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by callahan09 View Post
    You're not seeing the big picture. He threw one INT that was a tight window not the best decision but it wasn't awful and the defender made a nice play for the INT. He had another really boneheaded and awful INT. Then three INTs that were not even at all his fault. Out of 50-ish passing plays in this game most of them he was just fine on. Five INTs looks worse than it was for Flacco's actual personal performance in this game. That's my point and it is true and telling people who would point that out that they are just apologists and need to shut up is out of line. This fan base is losing it. Flacco is our best offensive player and its not even close and when those of us defend him against the people like you who put the blame on him when the entire team is constantly putting him in impossible situations designed to make him look bad then I think that sucks. Flacco is not the fucking problem out there on that field. The receivers flat out do not get open and they leave plays on the field and just LET the defense intercept Flacco. Two interceptions were Flacco's fault so I'm am not deluded into thinking that he had a good game but it wasn't an awful game and this game wasn't his fault. EH Manuel the winning quarterback turned the ball over 3 times as well. They were all three his own fault. Flacco turned it over twice that were his fault. If those 3 that weren't his fault didn't happen then we probably win. I understand if Flacco played perfectly we win. But that's unrealistic. He played well enough to win if the receivers had played better. The receivers were AWFUL in this game. Awful. On at least 3 out of every 4 passing plays he had nobody with good safe separation open to throw to at all in this game. The receives have to start getting open. Have to. The line has to protect him better and get him more time for those receivers to get open. He won't succeed in this system. Nobody would. Flacco isn't the problem so I take offense to you guys blaming him at the end of this game.
    Wow.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Im glad they lost. The need to remember that just because they are champs, lesser teams won't just bow down to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dade View Post
    I wonder what Harbs will say in his press conference.
    Presser on csn now

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    This team has a lot of issues on offense right now.

Great job helping the D, but damn Ozzie, the offense looks like the Boller years this entire season other than the first 2 quarters against Denver. Even last week, The special teams and defense sparked the team and accounted for 14 of the 30 points.

I know Pitta is hurt, but damn, we were in serious trouble anyway if one guy who isn't the QB makes this offense look like this.

Even the first half against Denver wasn't all that good (was decent.) We had two good drives out of 6. We benefited from a Welker fumble at the 1, and scored 10 points with two longish drives. It was obviously, by far, the best 1st half we have had, but it wasn't all that spectacular.

We have massive issues, and if we don't sort them out, the season could end up very ugly.

Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    5 interceptions against the Seahawks, maybe. But against a depleted secondary starting rookies? I'm sorry, Bud. He looked terrible. He was indecisive, locked onto his primary receivers too often, and was inaccurate on at least 10 throws. He completed barely half his throws at less than 6.5 YPA. That's a bad day in my book.
    You don't know what the hell you're talking about. It doesn't matter one fucking bit who the opponent is. The plays are the plays. These are all NFL teams and these guys can all play. You can't just ignore what happens on the field and say that because this isn't a top 10 defense it was this one particular player's fault. That game ending INT was not Flacco's fault and that's just the bottom line. After that INT, blaming Flacco was not the appropriate response. It was an amazing and lucky catch by the defender and it was Dallas Clark that screwed that play up badly too. The play calling on that final drive was bad as well. I'm angry because Flacco doesn't deserve to be told that he sucks after this loss. Jim Caldwell does. He hasn't designed effective plays and his play calling and game planning has been awful in this game and all others this season. The receivers are awful and the O line is a disgrace and they are making Flacco's life tough as well. Flacco had his worst game of his career today I firmly believe that. And it still wasn't his fault and he wasn't the worst player on the field and that's why I get upset at people talking trash about the best player on our offense.

Joe presser is on now