Page 142 of 142 FirstFirst ... 140141142
Results 1,693 to 1,703 of 1703

Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

I'm starting to question Joe's QB intelligence.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    Wow!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Joe is clearly thinking too much out there. The problems around him have him thinking too much. The two picks into the zone were uncharacteristic mistakes by him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenalytics View Post
    I'm starting to question the intelligence of a lot of posters.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Joe is clearly thinking too much out there. The problems around him have him thinking too much. The two picks into the zone were uncharacteristic mistakes by him.
    when you have no one but torrey your TEs let you down and your other receiver is developing while playing to throw to and getting planted on your ass planted every play because your center gets blowed up every play?? yea you would over think too Excel

Yuck. What a wasted beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

They should have him in a position to succeed by having him throw on early downs when play actions work and the D isn't expecting it.

You can still run the ball without running it on every 1st down.

These game plans and play calling reeks of stubbornness and frankly...arrogance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

8. Re: Ravens v.s. Bills Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    :word

But I will have to add, the last pick, Brown was open behind Clark and that should have been a pass to Brown, not Clark.
    Not so sure about that. The safety that jumped in front of Clark was reading Joe. Joe would have had to look/pump the safety to Clark then go to Brown.

Blog Entries

he was also staring down his receivers a lot more than I've seen in the past. OH well, at least no major injuries in the game

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

What a game. Trap city for sure. A lot looked bad today. And with all the turnovers we still had a shot to win it. Late drive with the ball in Flacco hands, with a chance to win it, I'll take it everytime. We just didn't get it done today. I'm thinking we are still a bad road team this year. Regular season. I didn't get to see the game. But listened and followed here, thanks, and this was just a bad day for our QB. Really bad. 5 turnovers bad. Lmao. We got work to do. 2-2, we need to get the win in Miami.
    4 weeks and of course this isn't going to be pretty it seem like. I'm ready for the roller coaster, bad day, bad game, we will regroup and get it done. Purple Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    when you have no one but torrey your TEs let you down and your other receiver is developing while playing to throw to and getting planted on your ass planted every play because your center gets blowed up every play?? yea you would over think too Excel
    He was missing open guys. And throwing to covered guys without checking anyone else. And failing to see defenders waiting on routes. He struggled above and beyond the circumstances today.

But obviously the rest of the offense made it harder on him than it should be week in and week out.