Buffalo tailgating

I am going to Buffalo this weekend and wanted to know the options for tailgating. Who has any information on the things going on before the game?
    Captain Offense

Re: Buffalo tailgating

Went to their season opener with my son, dad, brother and nephew (the last 3 in that lineup are huge Bills fans - I clearly didn't inherit that gene...) So taligating is huge there and looked to be an absolute blast. IF you take a look here:

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=buffa....panoramio.all

Notice the grassy field in the shape of a triangle at the corner of Abbott Rd and Southwestern BLVD? That's where you want to be - WAY EARLY!!
    "Once a Raven, always a Raven" - Q

I can't remember the exact location where we tailgated before the 2007 game ... there was a liquor store withing walking distance is all I recall. However, here's a helpful hint as to where to park: check out the license plates. If they are from Ontario, park nearby. The Canucks we hung out with tailgating and also inside the stadium were great opposing fans team fans: friendliness, football knowledge, and could really put away the Canadian beer (which they shared).
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

4. Re: Buffalo tailgating

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    I can't remember the exact location where we tailgated before the 2007 game ... there was a liquor store withing walking distance is all I recall. However, here's a helpful hint as to where to park: check out the license plates. If they are from Ontario, park nearby. The Canucks we hung out with tailgating and also inside the stadium were great opposing fans team fans: friendliness, football knowledge, and could really put away the Canadian beer (which they shared).
    So, if I'm reading this correctly, T, the Bills fans from Buffalo were not quite AS friendly as their Canadian Brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmokramer View Post
    So, if I'm reading this correctly, T, the Bills fans from Buffalo were not quite AS friendly as their Canadian Brothers!
    Cosmoo: I regretfully would have to agree with that statement. My perception was that Canucks behaved more like warm & friendly Southerners; NYers were more like cold, stiff, snotty Yankees.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).