Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Re: New Jacoby Jones Injury

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Lord, I certainly spent more than my fair share of time clubbing and going to strip clubs in DC in my younger, single, childless days. And I definitely agree that plenty good happened to me at 3am too!!!
    Same here. Good times!
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by DrUnk View Post
    And this is the best millionaires can do?
    can't believe that's the right Sweetpea. I've had $100 an hour chicks that are hotter than that...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I'm pretty sure that's not the right Sweet Pea.

That is NOT the Sweet Pea involved here...although I'm sure most of you won't find the guilty one here attractive either.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

These cats are stupid--as well as perhaps have poor taste in strippers--but whatever. As long as there are no charges or NFL rules violations then I don't really care what they do. Harbs will deal with it if/when he wants to.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

I doubt Sweat Pea forced her way onto a bus full of huge football players who were defenseless to prevent it. She's an entertainer and gets paid to entertain men, she was most likely hired to be there for that purpose. Most men at some point have been entertained by a stripper. There are always rules with them and they generally don't want you to touch them without they're permission or initiation. It's not typical for a stripper to smash a bottle over a guy's head, it's not good for business. They have to deal with a lot of men, many too aggressive and drunk. When a guy crosses they will not hesitate to tell him and slap the offenders hand and removes themselves from further transgressions. Breaking a bottle over his head I seriously doubt was unprovoked, Jacoby probably drank too much, crossed a line and did not respond to her trying to gain control of the situation. Breaking a bottle is extreme, but you don't hire a stripper from a convent.

That is NOT the Sweet Pea involved here...although I'm sure most of you won't find the guilty one here attractive either.
    You are right. My previous link was a blind guess :)

I think this is the leading candidate:

http://thebiglead.com/2013/09/23/swe...ly-this-woman/

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    These cats are stupid--as well as perhaps have poor taste in strippers--but whatever. As long as there are no charges or NFL rules violations then I don't really care what they do. Harbs will deal with it if/when he wants to.
    Pretty much

LOL you familiar with the guilty party?

Blog Entries

Well, it's not like I've never been out on a party bus before or never been to a strip club. So I can't say anything there. Assuming no one is seriously hurt nothing to see here.

Sweet Pea plays better defense than Rahim Moore...

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

I see that Fred Smoot has confirmed that he was NOT on that party bus at the time of the incident.

I'd like the record to note that I was not on that party bus either - not at the time of the incident or at any other time.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions...