Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There are some excellent restaurants.
    And if you're into the "dive bar" thing, that scene has become huge on U and H st lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    The dudes are allowed to have a social life. You're probably talking about the time Fred Davis threw a drink at some girl at a club in DC. Not that relevant considering they weren't even in the club at the time (and apparently Jones didn't start it).

It's not like they have practice on Monday and it's not like they were drunk driving.
    Yeah I am sure Aldon Smith loves his social life.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    There are some excellent restaurants.
    True. China Town is really good.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

And if you're into the "dive bar" thing, that scene has become huge on U and H st lately.
    True, but that area can be kind of sketch after dark...
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I posted about McKinnie going to DC yesterday on this forum. He posted a pic on his instagram yesterday with a flyer for the club event.

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Yeah I am sure Aldon Smith loves his social life.
    I'm sure he loves his DUIs. Too bad he didn't take a bus like the Ravens were doing.

The dudes are allowed to have a social life. You're probably talking about the time Fred Davis threw a drink at some girl at a club in DC. Not that relevant considering they weren't even in the club at the time (and apparently Jones didn't start it).

It's not like they have practice on Monday and it's not like they were drunk driving.
    Players are targets.

Yes, they're allowed to have social lives but they need to take precautions that the average person does not.

Nothing good happens at 3:00 AM in/near/outside a bar/nightclub...

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Good to see Jacoby is doing all he can to get back ASAP. Clearly he is 100% focused.
    Just like you are allowed to have a life outside of your job, Jacoby's allowed to have a life outside of football. Not sure how going out on his off time has anything to do with him not being 100% focused on rehabbing his knee?!?
    “Talk's cheap - let’s go play.” - #19, Johnny Unitas

Follow me on Twitter @ravenssalarycap

It seems like some friends were hanging out celebrating a teammates bday. That seems harmful.

The problem is that they invited a disgusting parasite named Sweet Pea onto the bus and that's where something happened.

If a disgusting parasite named Sweet Pea broke a bottle over my head, you better believe I too would be pissed. Jacoby's friends f'ed this up by getting into a fight with McKinnie about the whole thing.

So...at the end of the day...Jacoby messed up. His friends should not have tried to fight BMac. That's on Jacoby...even though Sweet Pea is a disgusting parasite.

Seems like whatever they did in DC wasn't an issue. The question is why did Sweet Pea feel compelled to smack Jacoby in the head with a bottle? I believe he must have brought that on himself. His friend tried to retaliate and I can't imagine trying to get past Big Mac inside a bus.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

JBK-
    When I was still gainfully employed a number of years back and playing softball on Wednesday nights, I can vouch that there ARE examples that refute your post...;)