Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ravens brawl in DC?

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    JBK-
    When I was still gainfully employed a number of years back and playing softball on Wednesday nights, I can vouch that there ARE examples that refute your post...;)
    Yeah...I am sure your mileage may vary.

Ok...if being at a bar @ 3:00 AM is a good idea, how about making it a Baltimore bar? Much greater chance that the BPD would have swept this under the rug if no charges were filed (see Johnson, Davey...Orioles manager 1996-1997).

Blog Entries

The issue here is not that this is out of the norm. You know that these guys are living the lifestyle.....But when you pull dumb shit like this and let it get leaked out, there is a clear problem.

First off, you have to keep your entourage in check. If they are following you and enjoying your money, they need to be kept in line.

Who the fuck is retaliating against a braud swinging a bottle on a bus? Put her ass off of the bus. I mean, anytime Bryant McKinnie is the voice of reason............HELLO?!!
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    JBK-
    When I was still gainfully employed a number of years back and playing softball on Wednesday nights, I can vouch that there ARE examples that refute your post...;)
    You have to have a ROCK SOLID definition of what "good" truly means Beau. Kind of like what the definition of having sex is, it can change depending on who the president is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I mean, anytime Bryant McKinnie is the voice of reason............HELLO?!!
    Haha good point.

iggyman555 Guest

New Jacoby Jones Injury

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4239

tmz story....http://www.tmz.com/2013/09/23/baltim...washington-dc/

ugh...not good news...

Ravens KR Jacoby Jones reportedly suffered head injuries in a brawl aboard a party bus when a stripper struck him with a bottle late Sunday.
    The bus was reportedly filled with Ravens players and at least one stripper named "Sweet Pea," who struck Jones with a "gigantic" Ace of Spades bottle.
    Jones was reportedly "bleeding everywhere," and an ambulance was called, though he did not have to be hospitalized. Notorious partier Bryant McKinnie was aboard the bus, but tried to break up the brawl.
    No arrests were made because "no one cooperated with cops." Jones is out indefinitely with a sprained MCL. Sep 23 - 1:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Haha good point.
    This is child's play compared to McKinnie's last birthday bash on the boat in Minnesota!

Re: New Jacoby Jones Injury

Seriously.

8. Re: New Jacoby Jones Injury

Popularity has gotten to his head...has anyone followed him on twitter? All his tweets are sponsored...actually, he only got a twitter to advertise for his Dancing With the Stars stint. The advertising is fine but I'm afraid he thinks he's invincible.

Big Mac's involvement should surprise no one.
    Last edited by IBleedPurple2127; 09-23-2013 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Bad grammar

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/4239

ugh...not good news...

Ravens KR Jacoby Jones reportedly suffered head injuries in a brawl aboard a party bus when a stripper struck him with a bottle late Sunday.
    The bus was reportedly filled with Ravens players and at least one stripper named "Sweet Pea," who struck Jones with a "gigantic" Ace of Spades bottle.
    Jones was reportedly "bleeding everywhere," and an ambulance was called, though he did not have to be hospitalized. Notorious partier Bryant McKinnie was aboard the bus, but tried to break up the brawl.
    No arrests were made because "no one cooperated with cops." Jones is out indefinitely with a sprained MCL. Sep 23 - 1:21 PM
    Sounds like an article from "The Onion"

Blog Entries

sounds like one helluva time

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Mckinnie tried to block the stripper from getting to Jones but she went around him like he was a pylon.

The bus came by,Sweet Pea got on
    that's when it all began.