Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlon Brown

1. Marlon Brown

Just listened to marlon on Sirius. Had no idea he went to the Texans first before signing with the Ravens. Marlon said he showed up and they wanted him to tryout before signing. I hope he torches them for 8 and 150.

Re: Marlon Brown

I hope he gets a pair of touchdowns on them.

Yeah, there was an article on it. He was intent on signing with them and when he got there, they supposedly said he would have to have his knee together and prove he was ready. Harbaugh had personally talked with Marlon before he went to Houston and made him an offer, so Marlon got on a plane and flew here and signed with the Ravens. Their loss, our gain.

This kid has the tools to be really good. Could turn out to be one of the the best undrafted FA signing in Ravens history. And that's an impressive list with the likes of Ellerbie, Bart Scot, Priest Holmes, and Mike Flynn.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

He's a matchup nightmare with his height. He's making the normal rookie mistakes (that drop in the endzone). People, while discussing him, are forgetting he's a ROOKIE. Shit like that happens, but he's showing promise. He's getting open and showing good football IQ (notably the extra move to get into the endzone in his TD vs the browns
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Brown looked really good Sunday. Looks like a keeper. Rookie mistake on missing that TD pass. Happens to the best of them.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

He's showed more than any other ravens drafted receiver except Torrey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He's showed more than any other ravens drafted receiver except Torrey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

This is soooo true. He plays with so much confidence/swagga. The way he attacks the ball in the air instead of waiting for it to come to him. He has that "it" factor that I've only seen in DMase, Q and perhaps Torrey as far as Ravens receivers.

So once again, Marlon will have at least 6 inches over any man lined up to cover him.
    Jim? Joe? MOAR targets, please!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

glad he's converted most of the board. :)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

He has the same number of receptions as Brandon Stokely over 2 games.

It's early yet folks. Here's to his continued development.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Im glad he choose us instead of Houston. Even though they already have receivers including drafting Hopkins in the 1st round. But boy oh boy what would have happend if we didnt sign Marlon. Our pass game would be even worse imo. But I like Marlon. I hope he continues to improve week in and week out and have that connection with Flacco.