Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Osemele

Osemele

How did KO do against Denver? From what I can recall he wasn't impressive during the pre-season.

Re: Osemele

PFF gave him the worst rating of all our O-linemen including Ricky Wagner. Mainly due to his pass blocking.

Blog Entries
    Idk what's been up with KO lately. He was totally dominant down the stretch last season.

Osemele and Yanda were nothing special which was disappointing.

Blog Entries

Osemele is still a young player, who needs to understand the consistent confidence needed. I think he'll be fine.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

From my untrained fan's eyes it seemed to me Flacco had a lot time until Oher went down and the game got out of hand. At that point they knew we had to pass every down and we hada rookie at RT.

The O line in general was less than impressive. A lot of us expected some real improvement thanks to Castillo. Haven't seen it yet. And the area that was suppposed to be his focus, the running game, has NOT been impressive. Over the past several years we have not been successful drafting any workable O linemen except in the higher rounds. Now we see the results -- no depth. No big deal with Harewood, but Jah is a huge disappointment. Traded up to get him early and he has done almost nothing at all.

Blog Entries

I'm tellin you that bum Gino is the weak link he doesn't make the line calls to adjust and he is very undersized and gets pushed back worse than Flynn in his last years here, its making KO and Yanda not looking very good at this point having to carry his light ass and do their job as well. We need a true center this shit is laughable at this point how you spend money on your franchise QB and give him shit to work with?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I'm tellin you that bum Gino is the weak link he doesn't make the line calls to adjust and he is very undersized and gets pushed back worse than Flynn in his last years here, its making KO and Yanda not looking very good at this point having to carry his light ass and do their job as well. We need a true center this shit is laughable at this point how you spend money on your franchise QB and give him shit to work with?
    :word

I was kind of back and forth on Gino all game. At times, it seemed like he was barely even there, but then I'd see him laying a huge block 8 yards down field to get Rice a few extra yards. But, yeah, overall, something's got to improve big time.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    From my untrained fan's eyes it seemed to me Flacco had a lot time until Oher went down and the game got out of hand. At that point they knew we had to pass every down and we hada rookie at RT.
    It didn't look that way to me. Just imagine if they had Von Miller playing. Manning on the other hand, had plenty of time.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Agreed. This is another reason why Birk was totally under valued by fans. He really did hold it all together in the middle.