Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Things in Syria could get interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBKistler View Post
    I am still waiting for someone to make the case of what is happening internally to Syria, among their own government and citizens, has any bearing of the security of the United States. Whether they are using chemical weapons or not.
    Absolutely right. It's the ugly American bully at its finest/worst. This is not surprising: after the American public chose to elect an incompetent community organizer as its leader, it got incompetent leadership. The moron in the White House is in way over his head.

This now hasd our foreign policy in the worst of all worlds: if we attack, it's an act of war against a country that was of zero threat to our security, inviting reprisals (anyone remember 9/11)? Or, (hopefully) we don't attack, pissing off our alleged "allies" in the Middle East. Not that we should give a shit about the allies: Saudis embargoed crude shipments in the 70s, resulting in the creation of a trillion dollar mistake draining our economy: the US Department of Energy. Israel annually sucks our Treasury dry, but feels free to use American-made, American-donated weapons to kill American servicemen (remember the USS Liberty?).

Obama & our "allies": Fuck 'em all.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Uh Oh ....

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/50...ite-hacked.htm

Marines.com gets hacked by pro-Assad hackers

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Uh Oh ....

If those Marines are real I hope they don't find out their identities.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Blog Entries

Things in Syria could get interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Uh Oh ....

Syrian Electronic Army...haha.

If it was the Marine's .mil top level domain, I'd find it interesting. The .com isn't the official US Marine Corps website.

This is really nothing to get worked up about.

Furthermore, defacements are nothing more than Internet graffiti.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Russian warships headed to the Middle East, obviously to provide at least the image of a showdown with the US bully.

One good thing to come out of this foreign policy disaster is that it shows to the entire world, perhaps excluding his dumb-fuck die-hard liberal voting base, that Obama is way, way out of his league by creating this foreign policy mess. What an idiot ... community organizer serving as POTUS? It's got to be a bad dream.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Our government sucks. Obama looks like an idiot, his opponent in 08 is a war mongerer and his most recent opponent ran an awful campaign where he couldn't even carry his own state.

Congress is a clusterfuck full of non-compromising hardliners who's only goal is staying in office and not doing the right thing.

Good grief.

That is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Our government sucks. Obama looks like an idiot, his opponent in 08 is a war mongerer and his most recent opponent ran an awful campaign where he couldn't even carry his own state.

Congress is a clusterfuck full of non-compromising hardliners who's only goal is staying in office and not doing the right thing.

Good grief.

That is all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    :word

"Don't worry. It won't be anything like Syria"

-- Whatever President in 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't know...in general I would agree with you...but on this issue, there seems to be plenty of Congress men and women doing "the right thing".

Here are several members on both sides of the aisle that are bucking their own leadership and advocating against intervention. It is funny how the mainstream media doesn't report "bipartisanship" when it goes against Dear Leader.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/0...5.html?hp=t1_3

Here is a great video in which a Democratic congressmen, calmly and logically, destroys the emotional and hypothetical arguments of this MSNBC White House mouthpiece for intervention into Syria. Her frustration with his arguments is priceless...

http://video.msnbc.msn.com/alex-witt/52900021#52900021

There are plenty of people in Congress on both ends of the political spectrum "doing the right thing" on this issue and they deserve our support and praise...

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Wow, Grayson is a screwball, who knew I would agree with him on anything or that he could be so coherent on occasion.

Obama doesn't have the political capital or trust of the nation (probably due to his numerous scandals) to do a missile strike let alone declare war. based on Romney's rhetoric on the trail in regards to Syria and military spending, I wouldn't be surprised if he would've done it already (or be close to it), but wouldn't catch as much flack. I know, I know, waste of time to assume and such. Assad going down gives the US/Israel more power in the region over Iran and Russia and I'm guessing the Govt (Obama, McCain, graham, etc) feel it's worth it. In the ensuing chaos they are probably betting any al Qaeda or jihadist groups hostile to US/israel there get dealt with by other rebel groups jockeying for power. Hopefully we don't end up doing a thing, but this should be interesting with the debt ceiling stuff coming up...