Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlon Brown

Re: Marlon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I hope this coaching staff put in the young guys its time Furst and 10 gets called in because clark and dickson are fuckin terrible.
    I would use a joke for Dickson, but I do not have enough experience on here to know whether or not we're allowed to say it or not. But you can probably get my drift on what I'm saying, based on the first part of his last name.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sizzle View Post
    I would use a joke for Dickson, but I do not have enough experience on here to know whether or not we're allowed to say it or not. But you can probably get my drift on what I'm saying, based on the first part of his last name.
    Thats the shit that killed us him and clark combined killed the team Flacco was on point last night i hate to say it but Boldin would have moved chains when needed!

Thats the shit that killed us him and clark combined killed the team Flacco was on point last night i hate to say it but Boldin would have moved chains when needed!
    Exactly, if we had Boldin, this wouldn't be as big of an issue. The Ravens have always been built around their TE's. We need TE's that can actually make plays consistently. We don't have it on this team. I don't see why we don't let Furst have a chance, because even if he does play like a UDFA rook, he can't be any worse than what we witnessed last night.

I agree. Let's see Furst and Juice in the TE spots next week. You can't get worse than what we had last night.

Blog Entries

Exactly, if we had Boldin, this wouldn't be as big of an issue. The Ravens have always been built around their TE's. We need TE's that can actually make plays consistently. We don't have it on this team. I don't see why we don't let Furst have a chance, because even if he does play like a UDFA rook, he can't be any worse than what we witnessed last night.
    Exactly thise tigers won't change their stripes, when Clark finally caught one and turned up field i was laughing so hard my got damn 8yr old son runs faster. How can we count on that shit? There was a reason why those guys stayed so long on the market. Dickson is just pathetic all the physical tools but can't catch a cold to save his life. Like you said whats the worse with giving Furst a shot? Can't be anymore terrible than the bullshit we are getting.

Blog Entries

Exactly those tigers won't change their stripes, when Clark finally caught one and turned up field i was laughing so hard my got damn 8yr old son runs faster. How can we count on that shit? There was a reason why those guys stayed so long on the market. Dickson is just pathetic all the physical tools but can't catch a cold to save his life. Like you said whats the worse with giving Furst a shot? Can't be anymore terrible than the bullshit we are getting.

Quote Originally Posted by YorkRavensFan View Post
    I agree. Let's see Furst and Juice in the TE spots next week. You can't get worse than what we had last night.
    Exactly. We are in an experimentation state of things at this point of the season. Why not try something like this? Heck, as long as they don't drop the ball, we'll be doing better.

Exactly those tigers won't change their stripes, when Clark finally caught one and turned up field i was laughing so hard my got damn 8yr old son runs faster. How can we count on that shit? There was a reason why those guys stayed so long on the market. Dickson is just pathetic all the physical tools but can't catch a cold to save his life. Like you said whats the worse with giving Furst a shot? Can't be anymore terrible than the bullshit we are getting.
    It's kind of sad to see how slow Clark is now, compared to when he was in his prime. Too bad we didn't have him in his hey-day.

Blog Entries

Exactly. We are in an experimentation state of things at this point of the season. Why not try something like this? Heck, as long as they don't drop the ball, we'll be doing better.
    They won't try it because of money. Everyone on the week 1 roster has their salary for the season guaranteed. That means paying which ever old fart TE they cut to bring up Furst would be a lot of dead money. I like the idea but it's not going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They won't try it because of money. Everyone on the week 1 roster has their salary for the season guaranteed. That means paying which ever old fart TE they cut to bring up Furst would be a lot of dead money. I like the idea but it's not going to happen.
    It's a sunk cost at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Why not just try it for a week though? Its not like we're completely benching the vets for the full season. We should try to actually win rather than worry about the financial aspect of it anyways.

Dead money sucks.....but so do Dickson and Clark.