Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 656667
    Blog Entries

Re: Game Thread: Preseason Week 3 Panthers vs Ravens

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I have concerns now about whether Clark is still capable of contributing or not. He did not look good, no separation and was dropping balls. Maybe some of that is rust and having only been here a week, or maybe that is why he was out there as a FA this far into camp, hard to say.

Shiancoe looked good. Seemed like he's finally in sync with the offense and has his legs back, made a couple nice catches.
    I give Clark the benefit of the doubt, simply because he's been showing it in practice. Give him a game or two, he'll contribute.

I like Furstenburg, but no way is Furstenburg beating out Clark for a TE spot. Only way Clark is cut is if you only keep 2 TEs.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I have concerns now about whether Clark is still capable of contributing or not. He did not look good, no separation and was dropping balls. Maybe some of that is rust and having only been here a week, or maybe that is why he was out there as a FA this far into camp, hard to say.

Shiancoe looked good. Seemed like he's finally in sync with the offense and has his legs back, made a couple nice catches.
    I have not been a Dallas Clark fan from the moment people suggested us with him although I understand why we brought him in.

I think he's washed up. I don't think you'll find a Buc fan who has much positive to says about him and He depressed Colts fans during his final year there. I think his stats were "empty" stats last year.

We'll see...I hope for our sake if we keep him that he can produce.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

If there was any doubt-and I know various posters here either doubt or were hoping this wasn't gonna happen-then Shiancoe answered the bell tonight. He's on the team. Lock.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    If there was any doubt-and I know various posters here either doubt or were hoping this wasn't gonna happen-then Shiancoe answered the bell tonight. He's on the team. Lock.
    I've been on Shiancoe's case, but he impressed me with his play tonight. Clark, OTOH, definitely did not. Tough calls for the FO to make in the next couple of weeks.