Preseason and Regular Season Tickets for sale

I am unable to attend the preseason game against the Carolina Panthers on 8/22/2013 and the regular season game against the New York Jets on 11/24/2013. Up for sale for each game are my two seats in Section 525 (Row 17, Seats 3 & 4). Face value for these seats is $174 for the pair ($87 per ticket). Please see attached pic for a sample view from Section 525. These are very nice midfield seats. I will sell the pair of tickets to the Panthers preseason game for $90 or best offer (basically buy one, get one free since it's preseason), and the pair of tickets to the Jets regular season game for $300 or best offer. I'll also be willing to work out a package deal for both games if there is interest. Please post or PM me if you are interested. I can meet for pickup in the BWI, Annapolis, or mid- Eastern Shore areas, or can email the tickets via the Ravens for a small fee. Thanks.

Edit: I can't seem to get the pic to load, must be something with the network here at work. Click this link to see the pic from Sec 525.

http://www.seathound.com/venue/m-and...eline_525.html
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: Preseason and Regular Season Tickets for sale

Preseason game is sold. Still have the Jets game available.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...