Page 23 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Re: Training Camp 2013 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 40m

Rookie offensive lineman Ryan Jensen limped into the training room accompanied by a trainer. Was favoring his right foot-lower leg

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 41m

Terrence Cody got knocked on the ground by Jah Reid.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 46m

Joe Flacco had some sharp throws in red-zone drills, finding tight end Dennis Pitta consistently for touchdowns

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 46m

Elvis Dumervil and Terrell Suggs have harassed quarterbacks all day in what's expected to be a consistent theme for new-look defense

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 47m

Undrafted rookie corner Moe Lee, who has drawn praise from coaches, intercepted an errant Tyrod Taylor pass

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 47m

Bryant McKinnie noticeably gassed in his first practice, winded, bending forward at the waist, beat consistently off the snap. Rough day

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 2m

John harbaugh 'it's obvious that haloti went to work and is in great shape'

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 3m

John harbaugh on vonta leach 'we have nothing new nothing has changed I believe ozzie and vonta are still talking'

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 5m

John harbaugh said plan for camp is for several receivers to get work with ones as they evaluate potential lineups

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 6m

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 20m

Ravens wr laquan williams left practice with an apparent arm injury

Blog Entries

Ravens are hungry and humble and this proves it.

Suggs shows up to camp ahead of time before the vets are supposed to be there and asked HARBS if he can stay and workout. HARBs wasn't sure and said to call the union-lol.

There are strict rules about when a player can report and how long he can stay after reporting so HARBS wasn't taking any chances.

Then he says we're hungry and humble. Suggs had 2 injuries last year and was still on the
    field in the SB helping his team win and he shows up early.

Suggs is also pissed at a lot of critics slamming the Ravens, especially Bayless and desperately wants him to eat shit even calling him a douche-lol. He also said he and Dumvervil will be a special tandem together and he said it before camp and the post above stating that they're terrorizing their own QBs-lol.

So much for that ass hole wise crack about Little Johnny from another coach.
    A coach can't do more motivating than this. HARBs just won the trophy and he's gunning
    for a second one and has the best team, at least on paper, to get it.

“Hey Coach, can I work out here today? Can I take my conditioning test?” Suggs asked. John told him that he wasn’t sure but would find out and suggested to Terrell that he call the NFL Players Union to make sure. (There are strict rules about when players can be in your facility and how long they can stay once they are there. I know, I know – that’s a little nuts.)

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...d-d921c6c5eb53
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 07-26-2013 at 05:51 PM.

iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 3m

Marshal Yanda (shoulder) and Anthony Levine (shoulder) passed their physicals today

iggyman555 Guest

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 8m

Tight end Visante Shiancoe watching practice today with Ozzie Newsome. Possible signing for #Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Haters gotta hate.

You have to be especially careful with the big guys playing themselves into shape in high summer--anyone remember Korey Stringer?

What MD Boy said--though it'll probably take Big Mac longer to hit target weight than Jacoby to pass the test. But not all that much longer.
    I was going to bring this up but you beat me to it. No reason to risk a guys health over non contact padless drills when you can let him slim down safely.

I was one of BMac's biggest critics, but he proved me wrong with his play in the playoffs and work this offseason. This is a non issue.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

LOL - Ravens sell out in 15 mins. They sold out every home opener in their history.

Is anyone here in the pic?

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news/...3-1ec6aa91b7f2

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 8m

Tight end Visante Shiancoe watching practice today with Ozzie Newsome. Possible signing for #Ravens.
    A solid veteran TE. Definitely a good pass catcher.

Highlights

http://www.pressboxonline.com/blog/6...r-One-In-A-Row

Furstenburg, a Maryland alum signed as an undrafted free agent, has run sharp routes and made some smooth catches during the early portion of camp. He was a first-team All-Atlantic Coast Conference selectee for a Terps squad that usually doesn't put a lot of its players on that list.
    Also, Levine and Gilman School graduate Brandon Copeland registered interceptions during the full-team period and only a spectacular leaping catch from seventh-round pick Aaron Mellette prevented a Chykie Brown pickoff.
    Awesome to hear that about Furst and Mellette.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/r...,5899842.story

SPELLING DOOM: Outside linebacker Elvis Dumervil was one of the camp standouts on Friday. He showed great burst off the line of scrimmage and seemed to be in the backfield on every other play, sometimes splitting a double team to get there. At one point, he abused rookie Rick Wagner, who was subbing in with the first-team offense at left tackle, on consecutive plays. He dusted rookie tackle David Mims on another. With Dumervil, fellow outside linebacker Terrell Suggs and defensive linemen Haloti Ngata and Chris Canty rushing against an offensive line that was missing three regulars, quarterback Joe Flacco hardly had time to take a three-step drop by the time the pocket collapsed around him. We have a long way to go until the sacks count, but Dumervil and Suggs appear to be as good as advertised.

Blog Entries

Fuckin suggs and doom got me pumped!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Fuckin suggs and doom got me pumped!!!
    :word
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Drizzle, drizzle, Doom & Sizzle,
    Runners drop & pass plays fizzle...

From RSR

Joe Flacco has been on point so far this training camp. Mistakes are bound to happen, but they’ve been few and far between for the Ravens gunslinger.

Regardless of the receiver, Flacco is putting the ball where it needs to be, and he’s making the jobs of his receivers a whole lot easier.

After practice, I caught up with Tandon Doss and asked him about the passes he’s been receiving from Flacco.

“He’s been carrying everything over [from last year],” Doss said. “He’s been on point.”

“You always expect the ball to be placed where it needs to be. He knows where to place the ball very well against the defense and I just have confidence in him.”

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2