Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
That's your assumption of his motivation.
? his motivation to following him is that he thought he was up to no good. again, his 911 call supports that his reason was "he was acting suspicious", which was walking home in the rain and looking around by his own definition.

Chasing? Where is it in the evidence presented thus far that he was chasing Martin?
Now he's running? Ok, where in the evidence is he now running?
does the 911 call not have him yell "hes running" followed by him getting out followed by hearing him run until the operator says to stop? which it sounds like he complies but he still initially chased after him.

For someone who earlier claimed to be basing their opinion on the facts in the case, you're certainly doing a TON of assuming here.
my only assumption which ive been clear since the beginning is that i feel something had to have happened to change Martin from running away (defensive) to punching Zimmerman (offensive). I dont think his earlier actions coincide with that. thats not "a TON" thats one thing which ive said is my opinion that i come to based on the facts we do know. which is what Zimmerman said and his actions while on the phone and his previous calls to police. I dont see how Im assuming anything outside the initial interaction, which we all are unless you have proof/evidence of, which im sure theres a defense attorney in Florida that would love to have it as well and put this to rest.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
We have a neighborhood watch in our neighborhood -- well, it's actually a dude in his 70's who drives around in a golf cart -- and I've been followed numerous times.

Can't say I ever felt threatened by it. In fact, I was glad to see him. Most of the time it's when my wife and I walk home from our neighborhood watering hole and it's late.
as a 40 year old man being followed by a 70 year old on a golf cart id assume you can understand the difference than being followed by a 28 year old in a car and eventually on foot when youre 17.