Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets Tailgating

Smile Jets Tailgating

Mista T/Greg/Camden/Pat McGroin/Fanatic/LR/Rest of Tailgating crew,

What time does the lot open on Sunday for the 4:15pm game?

Looks like the weather is going to be close to perfect. I am sure it will meet with Misa T's approval:

.SUNDAY...MOSTLY SUNNY. HIGHS IN THE LOWER 70S.
    .SUNDAY NIGHT...PARTLY CLOUDY. LOWS AROUND 50.

Re: Jets Tailgating

Kevin,
    Are you taking the bus out of Carney or are you leaving earlier? I think the MTA bus's starts to leave 2 hours before gametime?

I'm thinking about leaving earlier and park in my parking garage Downtown.
    If you wanna come along your more than welcome too.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

The lots open (or used to) 4 hours before gametime. So, noon on Sunday.

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

Actually I think it's 5 hours prior to kickoff, so the McGroins will be there at 11am.

I also seem to remember getting to the lot at 8am last year for a 1pm start and seeing folks already setup. Go figure.

Wink Re: Jets Tailgating

I was perusing some Jets sites last night -- it looks like there will be a lot of them coming down. I wouldn't be surprised to see many busses. Therefore, I intend to get to Lot J early (11 am), to stake out my claim to a spot. (Remember last season when Oakland fans took over our location).

For this season, I will be coming up with a new board memeber who has a big portable grill. It's going to be grilled shrimp on Sunday. We'll set up two canopies, close to the furthest north spot available to cars closer to Birdfan.

For those who missed the exhibition games, note that the Glen Burnie Roost moved into the large grassy area, so it will be be crowded.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDRowRaven View Post
    Kevin,
    Are you taking the bus out of Carney or are you leaving earlier? I think the MTA bus's starts to leave 2 hours before gametime?

I'm thinking about leaving earlier and park in my parking garage Downtown.
    If you wanna come along your more than welcome too.
    I have been riding down with Camden but this week he is staying downtown on Saturday night and heading from there to tailgating. So we were trying to come up with another way to get down there.

What time would you head down?

It'll be a year to the week since the UKRavens were there tailgating with you guys.

Have a blast guys, I'll be missing it. :(

We had all the stadium people parked in our spots last preseason game

Kevin,

I guess around 12:30 - 1:00 or?? My parking garage is next to City Hall and it's about a 20-25 minute walk from the stadium. You can meet me at my place or your place, however you wanna do it.
    Former Season ticket holder from 1996 to 2016

10. Re: Jets Tailgating

Yep, Ravens Lots "officially" open 5 hrs prior to kickoff, but obviously open before then. Last year for a 4pm game we showed up at noon for a 4pm game and it was already packed.

Im getting down there around 10:30a this year...got my tv set up to watch the 1pm games too!
    Season ticket holder since 1996 Section 148 Tailgate Lot H
    See my photos and video at www.bmoreravens.com

Quote Originally Posted by 3RDRowRaven View Post
    Kevin,

I guess around 12:30 - 1:00 or?? My parking garage is next to City Hall and it's about a 20-25 minute walk from the stadium. You can meet me at my place or your place, however you wanna do it.
    I'll e-mail you later.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

We will be staying downtown after Ben's wedding on Saturday. Our plan is to roll out of bed, shower and head down. I would guess we will get there around 11:00, I will shoot for earlier.