Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Rex Ryan: "I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for"

"I don't care," he continued. "I don't need the credit.
    Oh, Rex . . .

Deep down you do care, and you think you do need the credit, or you never would have opened your pie hole in the first place.

Blog Entries

Re: Rex Ryan: "I'm a hell of a lot better football coach than I'm given credit for"

He's an excellent coordinator when he has the CBs he requires for his scheme. He's been a bit of a train wreck as a hc.

If rex said it, it must be true. LOL I'm sure his family agrees with him and some jet fans might also. These last years, rex has become the head joke of the jets with his sticking with sanchez. If they suck again this year, rex will have to brag even louder about being great. I expect he'll have someone believe him,LOL.

Funny how once upon a time Flacco and Sanchez were "equals" in people's eyes. Now could the two be further apart? If/when Ryan gets fired, he will surely be bitter about how bad Sanchez is. Sanchez has ruined him. (To be fair, so have many other things, like his own hubris, etc.)
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    while your QB created the 'Butt Fumble'.
    Dont forget this lil GEM!!!

Blog Entries

And to think, Rex himself said that he wanted Sanchez over Freeman, because he liked Sanchez' ability to understand concepts and read defenses.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

I've never seen anyone set themselves up for derogatory remarks than Rex.

I will admit I was one of those guys who wanted Rex to our HC, but with my impeccable 20/20 hindsight I am so glad he wasn't hired for the job. Just imagine the heartbreak we would have dealt with these past 5 seasons instead of the back to back to back to back to back playoffs run.

He is awesome as a DC, but he is the Kyle Boller of HC's.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Funny how once upon a time Flacco and Sanchez were "equals" in people's eyes. Now could the two be further apart? If/when Ryan gets fired, he will surely be bitter about how bad Sanchez is. Sanchez has ruined him. (To be fair, so have many other things, like his own hubris, etc.)
    And yet I'll bet 'analyst' like Hasselback and Evans STILL think they're equals LOL. I think none other then Dilfer actually said he'd take Sanchez OVER Joe as recently as a couple years ago.

I loved Rex when he was here but glad he isn't our issue anymore. He has become a caricture of himself. And whats more..... his act has now gone stale. Even the national media doesn't drool over his every word and action like they did even a year or so ago.

Blog Entries
    Defensive coach, not head coach

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    None of the Ryans have figured it out. Being a 'Head' Coach is not just about the defense.

You stabbed Billick in the back, rightfully got passed up for the job, in favor of John Harbaugh, who you've yet to beat, because the ineptitude of your offense rivaled the one you used to complain about when you were the DC here, and you had to watch as the QB drafted under his tenure led his team to the Super Bowl, while your QB created the 'Butt Fumble'.
    This. Rex just can't help himself, he has to constantly open his mouth and make himself look like an even bigger ass with each new quote.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

All of our comments are superfluous: no one can make Fatasaurus Rex look dumber than he can.