Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: OTA Tidbits

Re: OTA Tidbits

Jerry Coleman is reporting on 105.7 the fan Upshaw looks at least 20 lbs over weight. He said he is listed at 270 but looks 290.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Ihedigbo picked off Flacco on a deflection.

120.6 million dollars, wasted....

Quick cut flacco, he's terribad

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    The trade for Boldin is looking smarter and smarter for the 49ers. Crabtree tore his achilles today. That sucks. Ravens endured their share of injuries last years. 49ers are deep enough to overcome.
    Yeah, that stinks for the Crabtree. Screw the team though. I don't care much for whiners.

But I actually hold their depth in suspect. They have just about the best 22 in football, but I think that beyond CB, they have little depth at all. I could just very unfamiliar with many of their guys though.
    Behind Crabtree at WR, they have a rookie (he's "my guy", but still a rookie), last year's reach in Jenkins, a recovering Manningham, a recovering Williams and Q.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    Jerry Coleman is reporting on 105.7 the fan Upshaw looks at least 20 lbs over weight. He said he is listed at 270 but looks 290.
    Upshaw could be 250 and I'd still think that he'd only manage a few more sacks than me this season.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    If true, that's disappointing...he failed the conditioning test a few times in training camp last year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

I think Upshaw may have to move inside.

Upshaw seems to be developing a rep for not being able to control his weight.

Tommy Streeter, who was IRed as rookie, pass patterns looked better. Still needs further refinement of routes, continued hands improvement
    Streeter had an actual injury to his foot that kept him from running for an extended period of time

Wide receiver Deonte Thompson displayed explosiveness as he took some work with the first offense
    Among the receivers, Tandon Doss had a pretty sharp practice with some good catches

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Arthur Brown had Sports Hernia Surgery, 4-6 six weeks recovery.
    I hadn't heard about this. This is disappointing. Brown will miss all of the OTA's, but should be ready for training camp. I hope he shows up in shape.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I hadn't heard about this. This is disappointing. Brown will miss all of the OTA's, but should be ready for training camp. I hope he shows up in shape.
    Yeah a little sad to see that, but I'm sure he'll be fine. I remember people worried when Bernard Pierce missed almost all of pre season, and ended up having a really good rookie season. Hopefully it will be the same for Brown.

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Arthur Brown had Sports Hernia Surgery, 4-6 six weeks recovery.
    Good to get it out of the way now. I think Jimmy Smith tried to play with a hernia last season and it really affected his play.

Blog Entries
    Good stuff guys, keep it coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!