Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OTA Tidbits

Re: OTA Tidbits

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Streeter had an actual injury to his foot that kept him from running for an extended period of time

Tommy Streeter, who was IRed as rookie, pass patterns looked better. Still needs further refinement of routes, continued hands improvement
    Streeter had an actual injury to his foot that kept him from running for an extended period of time
    You're right and ohhhh how tough it can be to concentrate on the ball when in your head you're busy counting down the steps to your break. Let alone remembering which route to run to begin with (if Jim has changed things up a great deal).
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 05-22-2013 at 04:51 PM.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Thanks all for collating these, been looking forward to some news
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Blog Entries

hahaha, the PFT article on Brown's surgery, Steelers fans trying to crow already saying we're dropping like flies.

Shoulod be fun to see them implode again and we just womp their asses.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by He/Ate/the/Box View Post
    Jerry Coleman is reporting on 105.7 the fan Upshaw looks at least 20 lbs over weight. He said he is listed at 270 but looks 290.
    I saw Upshaw last night he was no further than 2 feet from me. He looks the same to me as he did when I ran into him right after the SB. I'm not sure what his weight was then so that's all I say maybe Coleman has some type of computer in his eyes that gives statistics when he looks at someone. I will say that Courtney was limping and he said that someone stepped on his toe during one of the drills.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by araven357 View Post

I saw Upshaw last night he was no further than 2 feet from me. He looks the same to me as he did when I ran into him right after the SB. I'm not sure what his weight was then so that's all I say maybe Coleman has some type of computer in his eyes that gives statistics when he looks at someone. I will say that Courtney was limping and he said that someone stepped on his toe during one of the drills.
    Upshaw is a brick shithouse. He is thick.

He could weigh 250lbs and look 290.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Upshaw is a brick shithouse. He is thick.

He could weigh 250lbs and look 290.

True dat!!! :word

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I hadn't heard about this. This is disappointing. Brown will miss all of the OTA's, but should be ready for training camp. I hope he shows up in shape.
    No big deal Torrey had hernia surgery last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    I'm impressed that Brown had the surgery two weeks ago and not a person leaked the info. Better to get it resolved than stretching, etc and trying to play through.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Thanks guys. I was jonesing for some news.

Blog Entries

If Tommie Streeter shows, even a decent amount of progress, he will make this team. The coaching staff is not going to give up on him so quickly. They tend to be patient with many of their young prospects. We could all see the potential in Deonte Thompson. If he stays healthy, it's only a matter of time for him.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If Tommie Streeter shows, even a decent amount of progress, he will make this team. The coaching staff is not going to give up on him so quickly. They tend to be patient with many of their young prospects. We could all see the potential in Deonte Thompson. If he stays healthy, it's only a matter of time for him.
    Possibly, but they're not going to keep him over someone else who they think is a better player. The thing Streeter has going for him is after Torrey, the WR position is WIDE open. Even with Doss and Jacoby, there are still possible issues with them (consistency and limited route runner, respectively).

Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.