Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Re: Tim Tebow to the Ravens?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    I would trade a first round pick for Tim Tebow:p
    I would too That first rounder would be Pittsburgh's of course.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeBass View Post
    not sure why Tebow isn't open to a move positions. If he goes anywhere as a QB ESPN will turn it into a 3-ring circus and what team needs that kind of distraction. He could probably play fullback, TE or LB and make a go of it.
    Same reason "Slash" could've had a decent career at WR after being released by PHG, but instead bounced around the league for a few years looking for backup QB jobs before washing out - ego.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Tebow playing for the Ravens isn't a serious question or at least not worthy of a serious debate, expect much sarcasm. This happens only if the entire FO and owner bumps their head and suffers brain trauma.
    Didn't you know that Sergio Kindle is coming in to join the FO?
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by baltimorebred View Post
    I am neither. I am a football fanatic who is interested as to what QB Tim Tebow can bring to the table as a leader.
    I spent 20+ years in the military...I've got some pretty good leadership skills as well. And like Tebow, I could probably also complete 48% of my passes if you simplify the offense for me. Maybe the Ravens should give me a call.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    I spent 20+ years in the military...I've got some pretty good leadership skills as well. And like Tebow, I could probably also complete 48% of my passes if you simplify the offense for me. Maybe the Ravens should give me a call.
    You probably have a strong arm from throwing grenades...LOL
    Thanks for your years of service, MarkS... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Tebow playing for the Ravens isn't a serious question or at least not worthy of a serious debate, expect much sarcasm. This happens only if the entire FO and owner bumps their head and suffers brain trauma.
    I hope they have lots of aspirin because he might make a pretty fair WR

Tebow cannot be a leader because no one has confidence in him.

Quote Originally Posted by ursula View Post
    I would too That first rounder would be Pittsburgh's of course.
    Nope the Browns beat them, they hate picks + they will have a Pittsburgh killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Unibomber View Post
    Rice pierce juice leach Rainey berry . I think we're good on running backs and full backs but thanks anyway.
    Sounds like a new milkshake flavor for McDonald's latest summer promotion.

And the likelihood of that becoming a real product is STILL higher than the absurd notion of Tim Tebow joining the Ravens.

IF he switched to TE.

IF he proved he could play the position well.

IF he made the base salary.

Then no.

I like Tebow. Personally the guy will go down as one of my all time favorite non-Ravens players, but he just isn't a fit for this team.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I think Tebow is the most underrated player in the league, by far. There are probably 10 quarterbacks he's better than, which isn't horrible. He's far better than Boller was, yet people held out faith for him for years.

Did he NOT play an extraordinary game against Pittsburgh in the playoffs? He doesn't turn the ball over often. He provides multiple threats. And he plays his best when the game is on the line.

If a team would sign him and just have mostly regular plays, rather than a bunch of gimmicky bullshit, he could be decent.

I don't understand the hate. I really don't. He torched the Steelers. He was making amazing throws all over the place that game.
    Agree completely.

I think if an NFL team simply let him play as a pocket passer, and run when necessary, he'd be a decent middle of the road QB.

He'd be a good NFL backup.. but the Jets drama baggage really screwed the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by baltimorebred View Post
    I am neither. I am a football fanatic who is interested as to what QB Tim Tebow can bring to the table as a leader.
    He would bring nothing that isn't already there. This team has a ton of faith-based leaders already, even after God's Linebacker has retired. I heard Harbaugh speak at the end of last season and he said 35+ players showed up regularly for chapel on game day.