Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Juszczyk

Blog Entries

Kyle Juszczyk

Posted in the draft thread that this guy is the best FB available this year. I heard Pat Kirwan do an overview of the kid after the senior bowl and raved about him.

Great in pass protection, very good hands as a receiver, good blocking tight end, a true mauler.

This video is from the Senior Bowl:

Gives the team something to think about when it comes to Leach...
    Last edited by TL24x7; 04-27-2013 at 02:25 PM.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Kyle Juszczyk

Harvard highlights video courtesy of poster Darksouleyez

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Outstanding player. He's been one of my favorites throughout the entire draft process, and I've been consistently mocking him to the Ravens. Would he have been available in the 5th instead of the 4th? Maybe, but I'm hesitant to call it a reach.

This guy is not only going to ably replace Leach this year or next year, he also adds a ton of athleticism and YAC as a pass-catcher. He can be both a traditional fullback and an H-Back who goes out in motion into the slot or out wide.

I think he's a tougher, more physical version of James Casey, and he's going to surprise a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Harvard highlights video courtesy of poster Darksouleyez

Thank you Sir!

Originally i was like who the Heck is this guy? when we drafted him (i didnt watch the senior bowl) but after looking at what you posted and his highlight reel. This guy is going to be a day 1 starter i bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    Thank you Sir!

Originally i was like who the Heck is this guy? when we drafted him (i didnt watch the senior bowl) but after looking at what you posted and his highlight reel. This guy is going to be a day 1 starter i bet.
    At what spot? Do you think we're gonna cut Leach?

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    As much as i love Leach, If we don't keep Leach He'll be our FB, for Passing plays and Running plays. IF we keep Leach, expect him on short 3rd down plays.

Blog Entries

Had figured he was going to be thier pick at some point. He is a Raven type player and spells the end for Leach and his contract. FB/HB/TE very physical and versatile. The reason why the Ravens didnt do anything with Leach until he was secured.

Fair enough. I like what I've seen of the kid a lot, just wasn't sure where he will fit in in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    No. A rookie from Harvard, no matter how good, is going to have to get used to the speed of the pro game. Leech plays out his contract and then we have another fullback waiting in the wings to take over.

I like the idea that we have a fullback where other teams seem to be abandoning it. Makes the Ravens harder to scheme for if we are doing something a little different from everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    No. A rookie from Harvard, no matter how good, is going to have to get used to the speed of the pro game. Leech plays out his contract and then we have another fullback waiting in the wings to take over.

I like the idea that we have a fullback where other teams seem to be abandoning it. Makes the Ravens harder to scheme for if we are doing something a little different from everybody else.
    He also can line up as a blocking TE so he will see the field a decent amount.

I do think they can Leach though
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Look for Leach to go sooner than later with this kid. Ozzie always plans in advance.

How can it be a reach with all the extra picks Ozzie has and take a chance that he might
    not be there later on.

Ozzie is building great depth with great picks in this draft. Ravens are better now than when they won the SB. He added depth at actually two positions with one player.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-27-2013 at 02:58 PM.

Blog Entries

Leach will have to take a paycut to stay, a FB making 4.333 million isnt going to happen.