Page 2 of 209 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: What time is it? DRAFT time! -- The RSR 2013 NFL Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ctulb View Post
    Alarm set for 1am. Tomorrow at work will be hell. Even more so after we trade back AGAIN :D Bring it on!!!
    I know how you feel; luckily I managed get a day off on Friday this year. But watching round 1 in the middle of the night while also kinda hoping that we trade back into the early 2nd round is still kind of... ambivalent.

That being said; I'm ready for a very interesting draft this year, I'm sure that it'll be entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Shall we make this the official draft thread?
    Yes!!!

It reflects like a gameday in a sense.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ctulb View Post
    Alarm set for 1am...
    My sister-in-law used to set her alarm for 5:30 a.m. She would have coffee, feed her cat (Richard), then call me @ 6. "Hey Bc, get up and go to work so you can support the family." Of course I would, then she'd go back to bed until noon... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbirds80 View Post
    Yes!!!

It reflects like a gameday in a sense.
    Done

Which team will make a pick in the first round that will cause Mel Kiper to say: "I had him projected in the late second or 3rd round. This pick does not make a lot of sense." Will it be the:

Browns
    Jaguars
    Bills
    Raiders
    or the Field.

Quote Originally Posted by somedumbguy View Post
    Which team will make a pick in the first round that will cause Mel Kiper to say: "I had him projected in the late second or 3rd round. This pick does not make a lot of sense." Will it be the:

Browns
    Jaguars
    Bills
    Raiders
    or the Field.
    Seattle.

Off the wall, the jets pick Austin and Teo and the media goes crazy. Crushing the jets for picking Teo that high.

Re: What time is it? DRAFT time!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    If yas don't know, LaConfora is tweeting picks as soon as he confirms them. You may want to unfollow and/or watch ESPN instead of NFLN.
    he doesn't work for nfln anymore. That's why he can tweet the picks. Nfln and espn people have agreed not to

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    he doesn't work for nfln anymore. That's why he can tweet the picks. Nfln and espn people have agreed not to
    No sh--? I completely missed that. Was looking forward to watching NFLN b/c I hate ESPN, so this is good news, thanks! I would have not watched NFLN for no reason hahaha...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

This just in (AP)...

The Ravens 32nd pick of the 2013 NFL draft will not be shown in Baltimore until after the Orioles have completed their ball contest vs the Athletics in Oakland, California. The 10pm EST start time was scheduled long before the NFL changed their Draft Day to Thursday nights, thus avoiding any random Jewish holidays.

In related news, the Orioles front office announced that due to multiple unforseen personal scheduling conflicts, the team will not be sending any represenatives to the Ravens Spring Football Fest this Saturday where dozens of Ravens Fans will be thrilled to watch the excitement filled 4th through 7th rounds of the NFL draft at M&T Bank Stadium.

;)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Getting excited!

Been cooking all afternoon so I finally have a chance to sit down and watch the coverage.

I swear in the last 5 minutes I've done two 180's on Te'o.