Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries

Re: If you could choose 3 surprise 1st round picks...

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I've seen some mocks that have them taking him at 8. Would AZ consider it at 7? Then the QB panic might be on...
    I don't think they will after trading for Carson Palmer. It is possible I suppose...

Arians also brought in Drew Stanton, whom he coached with the Colts last year. So, there is some QB familiarity there as a fail-safe.

However, I think it would be prudent for the Cards to maybe look at Matt Barkley, Mike Glennon, Tyler Wilson, or Tyler Bray in the 2nd round if they are there.

Tyler Wilson has kind of become the forgotten man in this QB class...he was a good player at Arkansas. Good arm.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

5 qbs before block 40. Smith, nassib, Manuel, Barkley and glenno

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I don't think they will after trading for Carson Palmer. It is possible I suppose...

Arians also brought in Drew Stanton, whom he coached with the Colts last year. So, there is some QB familiarity there as a fail-safe.

However, I think it would be prudent for the Cards to maybe look at Matt Barkley, Mike Glennon, Tyler Wilson, or Tyler Bray in the 2nd round if they are there.

Tyler Wilson has kind of become the forgotten man in this QB class...he was a good player at Arkansas. Good arm.
    I agree about Tyler Wilson. The thing is, he got hurt early last year and just didn't have a great season. Some people look at his senior year as a little disappointing but he was injured. The kid has a lot of upside for a team that can be patient.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!