2013-14 SuperBowl Teams

As "science" has proven that the team playing the Eagles in their home opener makes (and wins) the Superbowl congratulations go to the Chargers for doing nothing and assuring themselves a trophy yesterday.

The other team will be either the Falcons, Panthers, Saints or Bucs (afc team already decided). Why? In the years the Eagles Home Opener "decided" the winner, the loser has been a team that both played against the AFC East and beat the Dolphins- it doesn't get more scientific than that! Unless you factor in reality, enjoy the season!
    There is only absolute black and absolute white, all else are shades of gray.

Blog Entries

Re: 2013-14 SuperBowl Teams

The Chargers don't have the overall talent that all the recent superbowl champs have had, but if Philip Rivers can ever rejuvenate his career and played like how he did between 06-09, and if the Chargers and fix the Oline, I would never count the Chargers out of play off contention at least.

All that I know is that it probably won't be the team that everybody thinks is #1 right now, and probably won't be the team that everybody thinks is #1 in week 8.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The Chargers don't have the overall talent that all the recent superbowl champs have had, but if Philip Rivers can ever rejuvenate his career and played like how he did between 06-09, and if the Chargers and fix the Oline, I would never count the Chargers out of play off contention at least.
    And consider that the Chargers probably have 0% chance of winning their division. So, if they did want to make a run they would have to run the table in the play-offs on the road.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by grayplay View Post
    As "science" has proven that the team playing the Eagles in their home opener makes (and wins) the Superbowl congratulations go to the Chargers for doing nothing and assuring themselves a trophy yesterday.

The other team will be either the Falcons, Panthers, Saints or Bucs (afc team already decided). Why? In the years the Eagles Home Opener "decided" the winner, the loser has been a team that both played against the AFC East and beat the Dolphins- it doesn't get more scientific than that! Unless you factor in reality, enjoy the season!
    Great stuff grayplay Those quirky trends are always fun to track. Plus since the Eagles can't play themselves they might as well give up now

Quote Originally Posted by grayplay View Post

Very nice.

IIRC, the last three Super Bowl champs lost to the Redskins during their regular season.

Even more "science" for the debate?

Blog Entries
    Ravens are going to repeat.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Ravens are going to repeat.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Agreed
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!