Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

DAMN - Talk about big brother

This is frightening and cool at the same time. My nephew found this
    pic of me standing on my deck and the pic was taken from 400 miles in outer space.

They got Binny too but it took awhile but he was being careful and hiding and they got a lead on where the Boston bombers were and already had a shoot out with them with 1 cop
    being killed.

No wonder, big brother is watching.

Glad it didn't show me making out with my house keeper-lol. FBI has equipment for that too that can shoot straight thru your house. An agent told me they would never use it
    unless you did something criminal and they had a warrant. Uh Huh!!

I sold the house and moved into a condo. It was just too big as you can see. I sold the
    house in 1 day and got the full value.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-20-2013 at 02:41 AM.

Re: DAMN - Talk about big brother

For future reference, I prefer my spy pictures to be of attractive, scantily clad young women.

Thanks in advance.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Blog Entries

I got that too.

I'll PM them to you-lol.

Blog Entries

Trap -- did you really just post your (used to be) private address on the message board?

You were right,
    The police who captures the marathon bomber says that the helicopter had infrared heat detection... And detected his heat signature in the boat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Trap -- did you really just post your (used to be) private address on the message board?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

NC- I said I'm No longer there. Everyone knew where I lived but I took it off since you were concerned.

As for the boat, that stupid suspect went back to hide house and hid in the boat-lol. A neighbor phoned it in. They were Czechs and grew up close to Iran.

Their parents said they were set up. Well why the shootout? They had bombs and guns and killed a cop.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-20-2013 at 02:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    NC- I said I'm No longer there. Everyone knew where I lived but I took it off since you were concerned.

As for the boat, that stupid suspect went back to hide house and hid in the boat-lol. A neighbor phoned it in. They were Czechs and grew up close to Iran.

Their parents said they were set up. Well why the shootout? They had bombs and guns and killed a cop.
    Chechnya...not Czech. :D

Sent from my DROID X2 using Forum Runner
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Czech's ....

Lol. Oh Trap ....

Blog Entries

If you're not concerned I'm not. Property records would not be that hard to find... probably not a big deal, I am just a very private person when it comes to what I put on the internet.

Blog Entries

Actually, the kid hid in a neighbor's boat, and the neighbor just happened to notice that his winter tarp had been cut and what looked like a blood stain on it. Then he (stupidly, IMO) peeked under the tarp and noticed a pool of blood and "some shapes that looked like a person curled up in a ball", which led to the 911 call. What was cool to me, was them using thermal imagery from a helicopter to confirm it. Which leads me to wonder...why not use that in the first place???

As for the setup...agreed. If it was a hit job on them, I get they might've been afraid to turn themselves in for fear they'd never get a chance to clear their name...but shooting and setting off bombs? No, these kids were out to harm people.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    If you're not concerned I'm not. Property records would not be that hard to find... probably not a big deal, I am just a very private person when it comes to what I put on the internet.

No prob, man.

The house was all over the net when it was for sale. If someone here wanted to look it up so what? Plenty of people have. I know the neighbor looked it up. He's pissed because his house is still for sale and has been for months I just thought it was a cool pic from outer space and shows how they can find us. They can find anyone.

Good point Scally but if it was the neighbor's boat he's even more stupid. Not sure if
    he was the one who called it in but a neighbor did tip off the cops. I mean you're
    the most wanted man in the civilized world and part of the biggest man hunt in
    Boston and you go back to your neighborhood.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 04-20-2013 at 01:41 PM.