Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: T-Minus 14 Days...Draft Predictions

I predict that the Big 3 LTs will all be off the board by the 12th pick of the draft. Miami will take one of them, even if it means they have to move up to do so. I also think that Tavon Austin won't last past St. Louis' 16th pick, but he could go higher (he won't go lower). I predict San Francisco is going to make a major move up in the first round to grab an impact player.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Which is why I think Armstead and Watson will be a centered on our radar. It's rare to possibly have a choice of two well-tooled, long-armed ballet dancers available at 32 or even a bit later. The only consensus negative that I've read on either guy is experience. Armstud has the better feet, but Watson seems to be the vicious mauler.

Then again, Xavier Nixon has great value in the 4th round... and of the film that I've seen, and while it wasn't easy, he handled Clowney better than anyone else that I saw last year.
    I think that one of Watson or Armstead will be a Raven by the end of the second round.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I'm super excited to hopefully see Armstead in purple. Thanks to you fellas, with your film study and Knowledge, I'm super high on Armstead. Watson good too. I'm alittle nervous cause Armstead might move higher then 32, I'm truly hoping for a run on the tackles which I do think the top 3 will be gone by 12, and a run on WR. Here's hoping for Armstead!!!

I think EJ(Florida st QB) will jump in top 32 and Woods(WR USC) will be a Texan. That will help getting Armstead.