Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Crabtree was just on Total Access this morning.

Very complimentary of the Ravens and no whining.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Crabtree was just on Total Access this morning.

Very complimentary of the Ravens and no whining.
    I seen that same thing too. Was waiting for the cry baby excuse and nothing negative.

I seen R. Clark on there showing respect for some but didn't give Flacco any love.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Re: Crabtree whining 2 months after the game

This was just a passive aggressive way to complain. If he really wasn't complaining, he wouldn't have even mentioned that he felt there was more contact on the previous plays. He would have said that the refs were letting both teams get physical the entire game and the no-calls on the last drive we on par with the way they called the entire game.

Crabtree has an arrogance about him and that's what even took him so long to become a noticeable player in the league. From the moment he was drafted, you could see it in his face. You could even see it before that. Truth be told, he was actually pissed that he wasn't drafted by Oakland, because it cost him millions of dollars. He was wearing an obnoxiously bright diamond ring at the draft before he'd even signed a contract. Oakland shocked everyone and took Heyward Bey. Heyward Bey's face was like, "No!, I have to go to Oakland?" Crabtree's face was like "No!, I was supposed to be the 8th pick! That's my money!. In fact, that mentality came to a head when he held out for an absurd amount of time, trying to get San Fransisco to give him an 8th pick contract.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    This was just a passive aggressive way to complain. If he really wasn't complaining, he wouldn't have even mentioned that he felt there was more contact on the previous plays. He would have said that the refs were letting both teams get physical the entire game and the no-calls on the last drive we on par with the way they called the entire game.

Crabtree has an arrogance about him and that's what even took him so long to become a noticeable player in the league. From the moment he was drafted, you could see it in his face. You could even see it before that. Truth be told, he was actually pissed that he wasn't drafted by Oakland, because it cost him millions of dollars. He was wearing an obnoxiously bright diamond ring at the draft before he'd even signed a contract. Oakland shocked everyone and took Heyward Bey. Heyward Bey's face was like, "No!, I have to go to Oakland?" Crabtree's face was like "No!, I was supposed to be the 8th pick! That's my money!. In fact, that mentality came to a head when he held out for an absurd amount of time, trying to get San Fransisco to give him an 8th pick contract.
    Lmao @ oh no but we all know the Raiders love speed and that cost them the better receiver then again Crabtree probably would have been cut by now if the Raiders picked him 8th

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blacknpurplepain View Post
    Lmao @ oh no but we all know the Raiders love speed and that cost them the better receiver then again Crabtree probably would have been cut by now if the Raiders picked him 8th

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    Seriously! I may never forget the split screen that ESPN did when the pick was announced. Heyward Bey was in shock that he would have to go to Oakland and Crabtree was in shock that he wasn't picked by Oakland.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Crabtree didn't say one word after that fourth down play, all the while Jim Harbaugh is screaming on the sidelines like a psycho and calling for the hold. You have to admire that, as most WR's are always throwing their hands up looking for flags after every single incomplete pass.