Page 51 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4950515253 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Openning Game 2013 Season Now an Away Game (Merged)

.ahhhhhhhhhhhhh so mad right now

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post

You want to send us a prize?

Send us up to Cleveland for that game where we can roll out the blow up Lombardi Trophy with Baltimore written all over it and the Modell family in a golf cart rolling in behind it.

Now that's a fucking consolation prize!!
    That could be wonderful. Have Biscuit, and the Modell's in the golf cart, with Ray on one side, JO on the other and Ozzie walking behind it.. Lol
    Last edited by Jess; 03-22-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.
    No offense to OJ, but this so needs to be my new sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Tolucaraven View Post
    Lets use some common sense here. Thier are only 3 gems to open the season with to start the 2013 season with that will have NATIONAL appeal. Ravens-Pats, Broncos-Ravens, Ravens-Packers. Now...
    follow I doubt Fox wanted to give up one of their only 2 Ravens games in the Packers/Ravens matchup that will be a Fox game of the week. Then obviously Raven-Patriots is most attractive last 2 AFCCG's and always a good game (but noooooooo. Kraft NFL bigwig. Doesnt want to play that game on his HOLIDAY.) He knew the Orioles, White Sox and MLB are in a tough spot because of the Wednesday night game and the White Sox consecutive game streak during that time, and possiblity of later parlayed rainouts if thier are some during the year to be made up in September. Then for the FIRST time ever pulls out the RELIGION CARD...get real. Then that leaves the Ravens vs Denver on the road as national impact. Kraft pulled a fast one, luckliy got his way on a hunch that MLB couldnt move the game do to the timing of it and won. Raven @ Denver to open the year. They could of EASILY opened on Tuesday or Wednesday. Kraft is the weasle that cheated, threatened to move the team if he didnt get his way, did nothing about spygate=except burn the tapes. He played a hunch and won.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...n-in-baltimore

FUCK YOU!!!!!

Send us up to Cleveland for that game where we can roll out the blow up Lombardi Trophy with Baltimore written all over it and the Modell family in a golf cart rolling in behind it.

This is a move worth getting totally and completely pissed off about, not any move or non-move the Ravens made in free agency.

You have captured my sentiments better than I could have ever expressed them. I would have only been able to get out "Fuck You!"

Blog Entries

Re: Bull sh$$t

Quote Originally Posted by Cj34 View Post
    Of course it's BS. The proof is not just the fact they've played on Rosh Hashanah before or that other sports leagues play on it. The proof is the fact that Rosh Hashanah is from sundown on Wednesday, September 4 to sundown on Friday, September 6. If Rosh Hoshanah is that big of a deal why are they playing on Thursday in the first place? I would love for a Baltimore reporter to grow some cojones in a press conference with Goodell and make him answer that question in front of a bunch of cameras.
    Exactly!!!!!!! Only Kraft cares, who weasles his way to care and try to get out of something he doesnt want a part of, his gamble paid off and the complex MLB decision that actually effected 4 teams not 2 was envolved. Kraft JUST happens to be an OBSERVANT jew, conveniently this year.

Blog Entries

I am so mad at the Orioles, the Ravens, MLB, the NFL, NBC and everyone else involved in this fiasco that I am not going to read all the related postings. All I know is that somehow all these folks managed to suck all the joy out of winning a Super Bowl, in less then two months.

Indeed, wow.

Until I see anything that states that the leaders of the jewish religion stood up and offered a protest about the game being played on Wednesday, I think it would be best to leave them out of it.

Now if we come to find out (which I doubt we ever would) that indeed it was Kraft protesting, I would be the first to call his ass out.

Personally, I got no beef with Angelos or the Orioles in this shit fest.

This is all on The NFL, Goodell, NBC and possibly Kraft. ( I ain't letting go of that bit until proven otherwise.)

This has already been discussed at nauseum but the easiest and most commom sense solution was to play it on Wednesday.

My opinion of having the NFL still hold festivities here that evening such as a concert or whatever else is for them to stick it all up their ass and die choking on it.

Sorry, but doing that IMO is just another side slap in the face.

You wanna send us out to Denver?

That makes alot of sense.

You can take that and stick it up their asses too!!

Let's fuck the Ravens and the fans by making them go out to play in the same fucking place we fucked them with 12 years ago.

If that happens, hopefully they take Manning out of the game in the first series.

Part of the deal with being the Superbowl champs and having the opening game is having a serious home field advantage by having a home crowd even more jacked up then it already normally is.

They'd show highlites during TV timeouts of the playoff games and Superbowl, etc.

They just took all of it and you want to send me a fucking bone by having a god damn concert?

FUCK YOU!!!!!

You wanna protest?

If they have that concert.... Nobody show up.

Don't watch NBC or use the products that are advertised that night during the game.

Other then shit like that, there is no protest that will have any effect.

What an absolute load of massive bullshit!!!!!
    I would like to replay this quote over and over and over and over and over .... well, you get the drift! There is Not One person in the entire NFL management that gives a flying blip regarding the fanbase of Bmore, and that includes you Biscuit!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Re: Openning Game 2013 Season in limbo

Quote Originally Posted by rlh445 View Post
    What's Biscotti supposed to do, tell the networks, the MLB and the NFL to shove it? Sure, there wouldn't be AAAAAAAANY reprecussions from that right? Gimme a break. If there's anybody who isn't at fault here, it's Biscotti.
    Well, you can be his apologist if you want, but Bisicuit should have raised Holy Hell! To not do so, is a slap in the face of every fan who pays the freight.

Absolutely disgraceful off-season! Just give us the jelly, and we can roll over and say Ahhhhh NFL!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton

Indeed, wow.

Until I see anything that states that the leaders of the jewish religion stood up and offered a protest about the game being played on Wednesday, I think it would be best to leave them out of it.

Now if we come to find out (which I doubt we ever would) that indeed it was Kraft protesting, I would be the first to call his ass out.

Personally, I got no beef with Angelos or the Orioles in this shit fest.

This is all on The NFL, Goodell, NBC and possibly Kraft. ( I ain't letting go of that bit until proven otherwise.)

This has already been discussed at nauseum but the easiest and most commom sense solution was to play it on Wednesday.

My opinion of having the NFL still hold festivities here that evening such as a concert or whatever else is for them to stick it all up their ass and die choking on it.

Sorry, but doing that IMO is just another side slap in the face.

Let's fuck the Ravens and the fans by making them go out to play in the same fucking place we fucked them with 12 years ago.

If that happens, hopefully they take Manning out of the game in the first series.

Part of the deal with being the Superbowl champs and having the opening game is having a serious home field advantage by having a home crowd even more jacked up then it already normally is.

They'd show highlites during TV timeouts of the playoff games and Superbowl, etc.

They just took all of it and you want to send me a fucking bone by having a god damn concert?

FUCK YOU!!!!!

You wanna protest?

Don't watch NBC or use the products that are advertised that night during the game.

Well said Fanatic.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Indeed, wow.

That's not going to happen because it's not important enough to warrant a public response. Jewish people simply won't go to the game or watch it on TV. As I said, I would be missing the game either way. So for me, it's actually a good thing as I don't lose one of my home games I paid to see.

And I hate to break it to everyone, but I guarantee there are more of me then there are of the secular Jews who would choose the Ravens over Rosh Hashanah.

But places like New York and Miami specifically ask the league not to schedule games on Rosh Hashanah, and the week 2 game a couple years ago in Miami was moved to the afternoon to accommodate the holiday. So this isn't something unprecedented either.

Which does me no good either.

I was getting fucked no matter what, so yay?

Something else I wouldn't have been able to go to.

HONESTLY? Especially about with a 75% different defense on the field, I'd rather get this game out of the way now. If we get our asses kicked, it's only 0-1 and we have plenty of season left.

Now that would be awesome. Just to watch Cleveland cry. Or an empty stadium. :)

Quote Originally Posted by the fanatic View Post
    indeed, wow.

Until i see anything that states that the leaders of the jewish religion stood up and offered a protest about the game being played on wednesday, i think it would be best to leave them out of it.

Now if we come to find out (which i doubt we ever would) that indeed it was kraft protesting, i would be the first to call his ass out.

Personally, i got no beef with angelos or the orioles in this shit fest.

This is all on the nfl, goodell, nbc and possibly kraft. ( i ain't letting go of that bit until proven otherwise.)

this has already been discussed at nauseum but the easiest and most commom sense solution was to play it on wednesday.

Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of k-y jelly to ease the pain.

My opinion of having the nfl still hold festivities here that evening such as a concert or whatever else is for them to stick it all up their ass and die choking on it.

Sorry, but doing that imo is just another side slap in the face.

You wanna send us out to denver?

Let's fuck the ravens and the fans by making them go out to play in the same fucking place we fucked them with 12 years ago.

If that happens, hopefully they take manning out of the game in the first series.

Part of the deal with being the superbowl champs and having the opening game is having a serious home field advantage by having a home crowd even more jacked up then it already normally is.

They'd show highlites during tv timeouts of the playoff games and superbowl, etc.

fuck you!!!!!

you want to send us a prize?

Send us up to cleveland for that game where we can roll out the blow up lombardi trophy with baltimore written all over it and the modell family in a golf cart rolling in behind it.

You wanna protest?

Don't watch nbc or use the products that are advertised that night during the game.

bravo!!!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!