Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The Official 2013 Off-Season EVERYBODY PANIC thread

No one likes clutter, so feel free to do your duty here :bag:
    Last edited by BigPlayReceiver; 03-14-2013 at 04:59 PM.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Re: The Official 2013 Off-Season EVERYBODY PANIC thread

I just fail to see why we're doing all this, UNLESS we have a plan for the cap space. Or unless Ozzie was lying about trying to contend this year.

Are we really going to blow up the D? Why not deal with Suggs and Ngata then? I know they have rough cap hits, but why not deal with the dead money now then and work on your rebuild?

Just seems all very heavy on the cutting, and aren't doing anything with the money. They said they weren't going to do what we did in 2001, but it's coming close to 2002 levels.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

We're officially rebuilding, I guess the FO is content with winning a championship every twelve years, :(

Blog Entries

Ladies & gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to your World Champion Baltimore Marlins!

Blog Entries

I'm not panicking, I'm just stunned. Never saw this one coming.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Ladies & gentlemen, please give a warm welcome to your World Champion Baltimore Marlins!

Oh... that's nasty.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Im not panicking but this is certainly confusing the hell out of me now. week 1 roster is till not set so ill leave my final opinion.
    -JAB

Lol, glad to see a sense of humor.

I'm pumped to see how it turns out...makes the Offseason compelling at least. I mean look at the 2012 "Holdover" Giants Season...depressing. Ozzie at least is taking a different approach.

10. Re: The Official 2013 Off-Season EVERYBODY PANIC thread

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Hey now...atleast we have an owner who isn't a crook.

Blog Entries

Well at least if it's a bad year and we miss the playoffs, it won't be like it's a surprise terrible disappointment.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Lots of revenue from new jersey sales!

No...not the state ffs. Who would buy that hell hole???

@BigPlayReceiver