Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ashley Fox: Joe will handle the pressue that comes with his new deal

Here ya go fellas. Have at it. ;)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/90...dy-prove-worth
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Re: Cannon Fodder read: Ashley Fox - Post Flacco contract edition (read: She thinks he'll choke)

I read this earlier and came away that it was incredibly flattering.

She's basically saying he has cojones the size of grapefruits. Where does she say he will choke?

Re: Cannon Fodder read: Ashley Fox - Post Flacco contract edition (read: She thinks he'll choke)

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I read this earlier and came away that it was incredibly flattering.

She's basically saying he has cojones the size of grapefruits. Where does she say he will choke?
    I don't see it. More of that Bmore inferiority complex where everyone is against us?

I dunno how you read that article and got her saying he'd choke. The gist of it was that there would be a ton of pressure, but that Flacco is unflappable and it won't phase him. I get being jaded against Fox after the hatchet job she did on us after the Colts game, but that article seemed fine to me.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by Losac View Post
    I don't see it. More of that Bmore inferiority complex where everyone is against us?
    Agreed.

You missed all the wild conspiracy theories before and after the Super Bowl.

I found the article to be surprisingly positive. At first I thought, "Oh boy, is this the same Ashley Fox that said we shouldn't even be on the same field as the Broncos just before the divisional game"? But I found it to be rather complimentary.
    Last edited by trailhiker85; 03-05-2013 at 04:59 PM.

lol sorry guys. When I saw the article on ESPN, this article was flush next to a an Insider article that had those words.

My mis-read/mistake. :p

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I dunno how you read that article and got her saying he'd choke. The gist of it was that there would be a ton of pressure, but that Flacco is unflappable and it won't phase him. I get being jaded against Fox after the hatchet job she did on us after the Colts game, but that article seemed fine to me.
    This. :word

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    lol sorry guys. When I saw the article on ESPN, this article was flush next to a an Insider article that had those words.

No worries.

I'll change the title. Still a great piece on Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post

Gotcha. ESPN does like to get cute with their links and headlines. Clowns.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    No worries.

I'll change the title. Still a great piece on Joe.
    Cool! Thanks HR. :D

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Gotcha. ESPN does like to get cute with their links and headlines. Clowns.
    Yeah I always fall for that on that site. I'll click on their boxes, and click a link thinking I'm reading a story about what I clicked, only to find its' not the right one and suddenly I'm being asked to pay to read an opinion... WTF?

Fair piece. Nothing to get fired up about. Joe and the ravens will now have a bulls eye on their chest. Nice problem to have I might add. Looking forward to see what Joe does with a full year under Caldwell.