Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

For anyone who wants to buy it and has itunes...you can grab it on the itunes store for $10 SD or $13 HD. Just came out. Downloading mine now.

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Am I the only one who watched it already?

It's awesome, but I can't wait for the America's Game now.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post

I have to get on my desktop to download on iTunes, but that seems to be the way to go for me. Eventually, once I record America's Game, I'll rip both to DVD.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

ahhh im watching it tonight. it was good?

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    ahhh im watching it tonight. it was good?
    Oh yea.

Definitely worth the 14 bucks I paid.

6. Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

Not at all...I watched it last night. Very good. And amen...I can't wait for America's Game.

Quote Originally Posted by IBleedPurple2127 View Post
    Not at all...I watched it last night. Very good. And amen...I can't wait for America's Game.
    This run was like something you see in feel good movies.
    I suggest watching the Ray Lewis A Football Life and then this right after it.

O man I can not wait to find out who they pick for the America's Game.

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    FYI, the viewing is on March 11 (not March 4). Doors open at 5, viewing starts at 6.

This is one lottery I finally won. If I had a choice, I would have rather won the 'other' lottery. However, I don't mind.
    Good for you Fred. Tho i don't understand why they would have the premier after they released the DVD to the public. Kind of takes the starch out of it eh?
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

9. Re: Anyone here going to the DVD Release Screening at the Lyric on Monday (3/4)?

This run was like something you see in feel good movies.
    I suggest watching the Ray Lewis A Football Life and then this right after it.

O man I can not wait to find out who they pick for the America's Game.
    I've seen the Ray Lewis a Football Life maybe 5 times already. That one was extremely well done as well. I just love whenever they pick the brain of an all-time great football mind.

Dumb question but what is the exact title of this DVD?

Quote Originally Posted by pslholder96 View Post
    Dumb question but what is the exact title of this DVD?
    NFL Super Bowl XLVII Champions: 2012 Baltimore Ravens

Downloading the DVD from Itunes now! Can't Wait!