Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Whatever happened to Ngata Nother Suggs?

I remember GhostOriole from the Orioles section and who could ever forget Room222?

"Bueheheheeee".
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think my least favorite poster over there was SpankyJohnson.

Everything was race, race, race with that dude. Everything. It was really obnoxious.
    He posts on another forum I go to. He's still the same. Always about race and is highly homophobic.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    He posts on another forum I go to. He's still the same. Always about race and is highly homophobic.
    There is another forum besides this one? :wrong
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by BohBalmer View Post
    Only remember him from the sunspot forums. He was funny.

Theres another guy with a mike preston donut avatar... think hes here.. dudes a legend
    He stays on locker combo

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    WE DON'T NEED YOUR RESPECT BUT WE WILL BEAT UP ON YOU AND TAKE YOUR SOUL!!!!!!!

Lot's of people to get you all up to speed on.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    That was DColeman. I thought he came here too.
    He started the Super Bowl thread. He is still around. :)

NgataNotherSuggs - I talked with during the Orioles season on the Sun forums. He said he would never come here again. Can't say why.

Locker room combo - My sister found him posting on the Washington post. Check the comments section - he still as annoying as always.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...rket/#comments
    Sent from my Linux workstation.

Oh, I can tell you why he doesn't come here anymore. He wasn't a big fan of our "don't insult other posters" rule. There is more, but ill leave it there.

He is of course welcome back anytime, as long as he can be civil in his conversation with people.

By the way, we aren't "touchy". But we do try hard to not let this place become the Sunspot forums. We realize what we do isn't going to please everyone, and someone always thinks we are being unfair. But the alternative is to be more like Sunspot. Remember, I was also a Sunspot member long ago, as I was a scout member.

That's my soapbox for the week. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Oh, I can tell you why he doesn't come here anymore. He wasn't a big fan of our "don't insult other posters" rule. There is more, but ill leave it there.

He is of course welcome back anytime, as long as he can be civil in his conversation with people.

By the way, we aren't "touchy". But we do try hard to not let this place become the Sunspot forums. We realize what we do isn't going to please everyone, and someone always thinks we are being unfair. But the alternative is to be more like Sunspot. Remember, I was also a Sunspot member long ago, as I was a scout member.

That's my soapbox for the week. :)

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    I think the moderators here are more than fair. I also don't feel the same hostility in the air like I did at the Sun forum. This is a nice place for people to talk about our favorite subject: Football.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I liked the Redskins troll with the George Clooney avatar. He used to post about the sophisticated Redskins fans that all drank wine ate caviar as opposed to the lowly Ravens fans who would drink beer. I don't think he even took himself seriously. Very funny stuff.
    I doubt that any of you who recently quit the Sunpapers message board were around in 1998/99, when "Redskins Andy" would put on a pompous display of arrogance at Sunspot, as it was called then. We just basically ignored his trolling. After JT Farts and the other Brownie trolls invaded to shift most of the discussions to Ravens-Browns, Redskins Andy just gave up. Betcha he's eating crow now!
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Still, no one was as bad as Old19fan on Sunspot, or WestSideOzzie on Scout. Those two were certainly unique individuals to say the least.

Trivia question for bonus points. How many years of football did Old19fan watch to gain all this knowledge he had?

Still, no one was as bad as Old19fan on Sunspot, or WestSideOzzie on Scout. Those two were certainly unique individuals to say the least.

Trivia question for bonus points. How many years of football did Old19fan watch to gain all this knowledge he had?
    40 years and a 100' wide TV screen lol
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Wasn't "WestSideOzzie" Brad Jackson? Looking back, it was a lose, lose situation with our QB's, but he went in hard at Kyle Boller in every post...and was pimping Anthony Wright.

Man, thinking of those two QB's makes me want to just hand Joe a blank check.

Also, what happened to that guy who routinely made his way to the scout and even this board recently whenever we suffered a heartbreaking loss and went on about the Trent Dilfer curse? Football gods...blah, blah blah. Where is that guy at? Few trolls pissed me off like that guy so I hope he is curled up in a corner somewhere...somebody drop him a Ravens Super Bowl champions blanket.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    And remember the locker combo guy? I think that was one of the few that I actually sent a couple personal insults at.
    I'm assuming this is that 18-87-something or other poster.(?) I usually try not to speak ill of others, but egads....what a wretch. He alone pretty much drove me away from that board.