Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Smile "I get a car!" - Joe Flacco

That was his unpretentious reaction on the podium after he just won Super Bowl MVP. Just speaks to the genuine nature of our QB. Not some dual personality character who we will need to apologize for later like we've seen before. Oh, and he prefers to play his best football when absolutely everything he has worked his entire life for can be lost at any given moment.

Pretty good QB I SUPPOSE.

WAR ORDERING #5 JERSEYS

Blog Entries

Re: "I get a car!" - Joe Flacco

+1
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

I love the little shrug he gives after that. You can tell he's just so giddy with excitement over winning and all, it's like "oh...that's cool...?"
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

lol someone said, 'hey there's your car,'. joe is like, 'i get a car?!,'. he looks at it for a few seconds and is like, 'i get a car!,'.
    i'm not surprised though guys.....this is the guy that spent his rookie year living with his parents and driving a beater to the Castle LOL.

Wonder if he can swap it for a mini van..??? Hope they didn't ask him to sit in it. Might be a tight squeeze...

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Wonder if he can swap it for a mini van..??? Hope they didn't ask him to sit in it. Might be a tight squeeze...
    I heard he doesn't fit in it but does plan on keeping it

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Once again, we get fucked over without even the slightest drop of K-Y jelly to ease the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Funny thing is Unitas also won a Car in 1958, but traded it in for a station wagon for this wife and kids to use, true story. That shows what kind of guy Johnny was.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    I love the little shrug he gives after that. You can tell he's just so giddy with excitement over winning and all, it's like "oh...that's cool...?"
    LOL - Joe's thinking a Stingray? WOW!!

He knows he's getting a contract that will allow him to buy the entire freaking car company-lol.

Kind of silly to still give cars to all these millionaires. The Shack had a car for every day of the week, a
    $100,000 car or more. He lived across the street from one of the Beach Boys who said he had guys
    washing them all every day.

Joe will too.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 02-11-2013 at 02:51 PM.

I also like that Joe is endorsing Gummy Bears just because he likes them.

One of my favorite Super Bowl moments for sure

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I love this highlight so much. I've watched it several times. It's just pure, blue-collar joy. It's as real as you get. Joe had just achieved a lifetime dream and is rolling around on the ground screaming "Yesss!!!" while his teammates (who know they wouldn't be there without him) tackle him. Incredible.
    Can we keep using blue collar? I don't think we've said it enough in this thread

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Did anyone see the YouTube clip of him on the Letterman show, including the extra footage of him coming on the set and leaving it?

It was moving quickly, but I'm pretty sure I saw him carrying the baby in one of those portable safety seats.

I love that dude. We are so lucky.
    Festivus

His definitions and arguments were so clear in his own mind that he was unable to understand how any reasonable person could honestly differ with him.