Page 8 of 38 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Russell Street community mock draft

The second pass rusher gone, already! Btw the dude is a DE by trade, but could play OLB.

Blog Entries

Who's up?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    The second pass rusher gone, already! Btw the dude is a DE by trade, but could play OLB.
    I'm guessing he's going to be a 3-4 OLB in Cleveland now that they are changing up their defense from a 4-3.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Who's up?
    GOTA, I believe.

Blog Entries

batman is on the clock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    I'm guessing he's going to be a 3-4 OLB in Cleveland now that they are changing up their defense from a 4-3.
    He can also play 5 technique, they lined him up everywhere, he's a freak of nature that doesn't know what a 3 point stance is!

Blog Entries

The Cardinals can go in 2 directions. They have QB issues and a crap offensive line. The entire season they had 11 passing touchdowns which is the same amount that Flacco threw in the playoffs. They just hired the accidental NFL coach of the year who took a team with a rookie QB and a patchwork offensive line to the playoffs. Teams reach for quarterbacks all the time which is what I think the Cardinals will do. They're going to pick Mike Glennon the Flacco like prospect from NC State. However today I'm in charge and I have to go with a far superior prospect that will significantly help whoever the Cardinals end up with at QB

With 7th pick the Arizona Cardinals select Eric Fisher LT Central Michigan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    The Cardinals can go in 2 directions. They have QB issues and a crap offensive line. The entire season they had 11 passing touchdowns which is the same amount that Flacco threw in the playoffs. They just hired the accidental NFL coach of the year who took a team with a rookie QB and a patchwork offensive line to the playoffs. Teams reach for quarterbacks all the time which is what I think the Cardinals will do. They're going to pick Mike Glennon the Flacco like prospect from NC State. However today I'm in charge and I have to go with a far superior prospect that will significantly help whoever the Cardinals end up with at QB

With 7th pick the Arizona Cardinals select Eric Fisher LT Central Michigan
    After being around Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck, you really think Bruce Arians is going to reach for Mike Glennon?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Interesting pick GOTA, the Cards need a major major upgrade on the Oline, so the pick makes sense, and they can always pick a QB in the second round. Seriously, I think that may be the worse Oline I've seen in the last decade.

Blog Entries

After being around Roethlisberger and Andrew Luck, you really think Bruce Arians is going to reach for Mike Glennon?
    Bruce Arians would do anything to get Flacco lol, he clearly really likes him after that interview he had on coaches show.

Blog Entries

Irish Raven is on the board!

Blog Entries

Honestly I think developing a young QB is why he was hired. The Cardinals have a moron of owner who is desperate. That's why he made a big play for Peyton Manning. He moved up a yes man to GM. He had a great internal candidate for the HC in Ray Horton but wouldn't promote him. Bidwell just watched the 49ers and Seahawks pass him with young quarterbacks and is going to push for the same thing. Arians helped shape Ben and did a great job with Luck. I see lots of pressure on that team to draft a QB high and let Arians turn him into the next rookie sensation.