Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    They'll be never admit it and at least it didn't work

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: I want an investigation

Some guy just called into 105.7 Claims he works on lighting every day, said the OUTAGE was intentional LOL. How he said it makes sense crazy thought but it was telling that NO Emergency lights came on. reminded me of the Buffalo Wild Wings Commercial.Also thought about Katrina kinda eerie and dangerous. Maybe they were hacked them. Maybe just a hack (they love attention) ..more like a 49er's fan home of silicon valley and it's funny that it happened last year at SF too just saying

Blog Entries

Nothing will really come of it. We still won, although it did clearly kill our momentum and change the game. However, I agree that I would like to know exactly what happened and not some BS PR answer or non-founded conspiracy theory. Abnormality? if there was something in place like that it should have been manually turned off for the SB. If thats the case than so be it, clearly user error. If somebody did "flip a switch" I think they should be held accountable.
    -JAB

We'll never know for sure. But honestly I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. We lose power at home at least a ahlf dozen times a year. Sometimes for no apparent reason. Theses things happen all the time, all accross the country. Conspiricy? I doubt it, but I have a friend who thinks that vegas controls all things sports. So who knows???
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    ...I have a friend who thinks that vegas controls all things sports. So who knows???
    We were talking about it during the delay & my brother pointed out that even if the outage was deliberate it might not have been a conspiracy. The most likely instigator would be someone with serious money on the FortyWhiners--serious enough to pay someone to pullez le plug, as they say in NOLA...

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    The most likely instigator would be someone with serious money on the FortyWhiners--serious enough to pay someone to pullez le plug, as they say in NOLA...
    Isn't that an example of a (small) conspiracy?

Loosen those tin foil hats fellas.

They already know it was equipment failure. It's all over the news here in NOLA.

And the emergency lighting did come on so not sure who is telling that falsehood.

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    I blame the Ravens, because they were playing lights out football before that happened.

Goodell is probably burning the tapes as we speak.

9. Re: I want an investigation

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Loosen those tin foil hats fellas.

They already know it was equipment failure. It's all over the news here in NOLA.

And the emergency lighting did come on so not sure who is telling that falsehood.
    But what caused the equipment failure?

You have to wonder:
    Did Vegas stand to lose a lot of money if the game was a blowout by 20+ points?
    Did someone with "connections" (cue Godfather theme) stand to lose a bundle if the 49ers lost/were beaten by more than the spread?

Sure it could be a coincidence, but with so much at stake...
    You just have to wonder a little.

Blog Entries

I really hope New Orleans does NOT get another superbowl with that stadium. Just too old and that type of thing is inexcusable.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Conspiracy or not, its flat out disgraceful how you can have a lighting fault in one of the biggest world wide events, to the point where the game gets delayed, you have to wonder how it happened. Where were the back up lights? I don't think I ever recall watching such an epic fail on a stage this big in my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I really hope New Orleans does NOT get another superbowl with that stadium. Just too old and that type of thing is inexcusable.
    Well, having been here in New Orleans for the event, I could make an argument for them hosting the Superbowl every year. It was a fantastic event and this city is really set up basically plug and play(no pun intended) for things like this. There is no way a city like Baltimore ould pull off anything like this. The power outge not-withstanding.