Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Flacco is going to be a beast next season

I am saying it now. I think Cam Cameron held Flacco back so much. In fact, I think Joe Flacco couldn't stand working with him If you ever saw Joe's face in some of those earlier games in the season, he really just didn't give a shit. It was almost as if he was passive-aggressively trying to watch Cam burn. He wanted Cam out, and now he is, and he exploded. Flacco is our qb and is going to have his best statistical season next year.

Re: Flacco is going to be a beat next season

I hope you're right - the only thing that annoys me is we could have had this production from Joe a year or 2 earlier.

It truly is ridiculous what qbs manage to do after cam leaves.
    Having said that, it'll be interesting how Joe's contract situation plays out: in order to succeed they need to be able to pay for an oline and some receivers

Interesting turn of events.

Blog Entries

3/5ths of the offensive line will remain in tact. We will see how Gradkowski handles being the starter and who will be the LT. Otherwise........

Torrey Smith: One of the best vertical threats in the league. Must be doubled at all times.
    Anquan Boldin: If he stays.
    Dennis Pitta: Heap 2.0
    Ray Rice: Self explanatory
    Benard Pierce: Reminds me of Arian Foster.

Develop a #2 and it could be a light show.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I think Flacco will light up the scoreboard next year. Since the pick six Flacco threw against Denver, his stats are redonkulous

113/189 (60%)
    1627 yards
    15 touchdowns
    0 interceptions
    Quarterback rating: 114.2

The league isn't ready... Joe will light the world on fire.
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Don't underestimate the power of getting a ring either. Once that hurdle is cleared, QB's tend to play with a lot more confidence. Look at Eli, Ben, Rodgers, etc, and how they became so much more confident.

Speaking of confidence, I really hope they do keep Boldin. Joe is supremely confident in throwing to him now, and that is something that cannot be overlooked by the FO. If they keep this receiving group intact, they will be damn near unstoppable next year.

Blog Entries

Jim Caldwell and Joe Flacco could unleash the No Huddle on Deer Antler Spray.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Would be neat to see Flacco progress more, if that is possible. LOL Tim Hasselbeck thinks Joe needs improvement( how many SB did tim win? Or what were his postseason stats?)LOL again. It could be very interesting if Ozzie keeps the offense core together. Next year the Ravens will be an offensive power that opposing teams won't like. I'll wait and see, but I think good things will happen for Joe Flacco's team.

Blog Entries

I agree. It's painfully obvious Cam was retarding his development. I always suspected it, just didn't know how much. When I see the PC (Post Cam) Flacco, I'm pissed that we should have seen this two seasons ago. They should have fired him after the 2010 season, lockout be damned.

iggyman555 Guest

things i want joe to improve on:
    1) playing with cadence and snap counts
    2) sticking it to the naysayers

Blog Entries
    A beat?

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!