Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: hey Ngata...what does "play like a Raven" mean?

They'll have to double Ngata. I think our others guys are going to have to step up and play physical. I think they will make some plays, but the media is treating this as if we have hardly any shot to stop this offense. We've had two weeks to gameplan, we're going to communicate and I don't see them running all over us. The media seems to forget that they just played two undersized defenses who frankly aren't all that good. We whipped their OL last year and on the biggest stage, which these guys have waited for, for a mighty long time, I can't see them letting down. The other thing is our 2nd half defense has played marvelously throughout the postseason and they've made great adjustments, I look for that as well. Tbh, I like all three phases of our team over theirs, solely when looking at the postseason. I really like our chances in this game. Not to mention we are very relaxed and confident.

Re: hey Ngata...what does "play like a Raven" mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    really? I don't remember him having a very good game in Washington
    My memory is not renowned for its accuarcy, but I thought he was very active that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    really? I don't remember him having a very good game in Washington
    His hit on r2d2 was memorable. A mans leg isn't suppose to flex like that. Seattle should have sent him gift cards to Haloti's favorite restaurant. R2d2 healthy would have won that game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    His hit on r2d2 was memorable. A mans leg isn't suppose to flex like that. Seattle should have sent him gift cards to Haloti's favorite restaurant. R2d2 healthy would have won that game.
    I do remember that hit - who could forget when they've shown it over and over. Hope he saved a couple of those for Kap ;)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Kaep run high, if he doesn't slide, hit him low and flip him.
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Ngata is a X factor I think. He will be a key to stopping the run game. Play let a Raven!! This D is balling and in the second half of playoffs game, they seem to get stronger, which is Incredible.

Play like a Raven, BSHU!!
    Purple Pride

Blog Entries

Haloti Ngata will be the x factor in this game. San Fransisco does not have a DT of his caliber at the moment. He's the best DT in the league. Justin Smith might be somewhat rested, but still hurting. San Fransisco will have to double Ngata and they'll have to double Suggs.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Haloti Ngata will be the x factor in this game. San Fransisco does not have a DT of his caliber at the moment. He's the best DT in the league. Justin Smith might be somewhat rested, but still hurting. San Fransisco will have to double Ngata and they'll have to double Suggs.
    Yes good post and I touched on this earlier today. Ngata may be the deciding factor in this game, and Suggs is going to be well rested for this one, and last time he came up against this offensive line (as good as it may be as a run blocking unit) Suggs eat them alive in the pass rush. I think if Suggs and Ngata are at their best, the 9ers wont be able to run that inside zone run which is what they are heavily based on.

True that!! But question, Suggs will be great on his side. Do you think Paul or Upshaw will protect the other side just as well.

For me the edge setting has to be great.