Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ravens Superbowl Gameday Menus

What are you guys doing? I don't do SB Parties well... So I will not be going to any or having people over. I'm a loner when it comes to watching the Ravens. But I at least have to watch this game with my family. I like to focus and not have people chatting in my ear while I'm watching, especially when it's the Ravens.

I haven't planned it all yet, But I think I want to go Cajun style. I have a great Jambala recipe and I'll make that for sure. I also like to make good pies and Pecan is a favorite, but I thought about looking up a beignet recipe. But that would involve deep frying which can be a mess.

- Jambala
    - Pecan Pie
    - Beignets
    - Fat Tire beer (not NOLA), or Abita

Post up Bitches!
    Last edited by MinnesotaRaven; 01-31-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Re: Ravens Superbowl Gameday Menus

I always host SB parties so I'm stuck doing it again this year.
    It especially sucks since I'm the only Ravens fan so I know everyone is going to try to piss me off.

But I plan on making buffalo burgers with this blueberry barbecue sauce for main course. We are also makings various dips, pepperoni/spinach bread, chicken tenders, and some cake. And of course I will have multiple bottles of champagne waiting.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    I always host SB parties so I'm stuck doing it again this year.
    It especially sucks since I'm the only Ravens fan so I know everyone is going to try to piss me off.

But I plan on making buffalo burgers with this blueberry barbecue sauce for main course. We are also makings various dips, pepperoni/spinach bread, chicken tenders, and some cake. And of course I will have multiple bottles of champagne waiting.
    Ahhh man... This is one year where I'd cancel for sure. Will you even get to sit down and watch the game? I'm sure the guests would understand. Just call in sick!

Love some Bison Burgers though!

I've been told to swap the Fat Tire for Abita... maybe I will. But I love Fat Tire so much...

Blog Entries

I never go to Super Bowl parties anymore. Way too hard to focus on the game. That doesn't mean I can't make some awesome food for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    Ahhh man... This is one year where I'd cancel for sure. Will you even get to sit down and watch the game? I'm sure the guests would understand. Just call in sick!

Love some Bison Burgers though!
    Honestly by Sunday I'll be too anxious to even sit down. And it's all really close friends so I wouldn't want to cancel.

Oh man just think how close it is. 3 days 2 hours and it's kickoff!!

Quote Originally Posted by goldenelite28 View Post
    Honestly by Sunday I'll be too anxious to even sit down. And it's all really close friends so I wouldn't want to cancel.

Oh man just think how close it is. 3 days 2 hours and it's kickoff!!
    I get sick thinking about it... I think my head is going to explode.

Blog Entries

Having some friends over my brothers.

I am making Rib's and Wings. No clue what everyone else is bringing, I just know I am having Ribs, I love ribs... and beer!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Having some friends over my brothers.

I am making Rib's and Wings. No clue what everyone else is bringing, I just know I am having Ribs, I love ribs... and beer!
    What kind of ribs?

Blog Entries

Eat? On the day we're in the Superbowl?

Hah, no. Absolutely, I will probably not eat anything after 10am. Which means I'll likely miss the Lombardi presentation because I'll have passed out.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Considered having a party but me and the old man agreed we don't want anyone around when we are in the state we will be in. Probably will just go with pizza and wings

The Super Bowl "party" I attend has two rooms - those wanting to watch the game and not have a bunch of stupid talking going on, and one of the casual fans who want to talk about the commercials and the halftime show. The two groups do not mix except when getting food from the kitchen/dining room.

It's always fairly close to home, so if the atmosphere gets bad, I'm leaving at halftime.