1. More Fuel For Ray's and Ravens' Fire???

I watched Ray's press conference today and the first question that came out of a reporter's mouth was about the dear antler banned substance. I think it is really pissing him off and I also believe that it will be just another intangible that will determine the outcome of the Super Bowl! What say you?
    Last edited by Tspot-D-Ravenator; 01-30-2013 at 04:21 PM.

Blog Entries

Re: Fuel For Ray's and Ravens' Fire???

I doubt that Ray or the Ravens need any additional motivation. That said, I have been getting the feeling since right after the Denver game that the Ravens defensive fury is building. They shut out Brady and the Patriots in the second half of the AFCCG and held them to 13 points overall, and I think that fury is going explode on the 49ers on Sunday.

Blog Entries

This will be the last game Ray Lewis ever plays and it's the Super Bowl. It just doesn't get bigger than that. Some dumb story about some fake ass deer spray will be the last thing on his mind come Sunday.

4. Re: Fuel For Ray's and Ravens' Fire???

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    This will be the last game Ray Lewis ever plays and it's the Super Bowl. It just doesn't get bigger than that. Some dumb story about some fake ass deer spray will be the last thing on his mind come Sunday.
    I totally agree...However, I could tell Ray was very pissed during his presser today.

So after the Ravens win sunday, Ray will tell the reporters"Thanks for making me madder", now please go away. Hoping Ravens players deny certain sportswriters access to them. Flacco and Ray should be able to tell those talking heads off and in the future, stay away from them. I'm thinking Ray was pissed in the video we saw with Ray telling Steele he wouldn't talk to someone and that someone was a sportswriter. Good for Ray ,doing it his way and telling reporters "next question"

It may actually motivate more of the teammates than Ray himself. I feel like punching these media people in the face on Ray's behalf, I imagine some of the players are gonna put a little pain on the team standing in the way so they can give a shout-out to these media assholes when it's over.

Blog Entries
    So much focus on Ray and for obvious reasons. But this game will likely be won or lost by Flacco.

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

8. Re: Fuel For Ray's and Ravens' Fire???

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    So much focus on Ray and for obvious reasons. But this game will likely be won or lost by Flacco.
    I totally agree...Wouldn't it be cool if Joe got player of the game and gave his ticket to Disney World to Ray! I doubt that that would happen, but it wouldn't seem far fetched

Blog Entries

I can just see it now--

Hey Joe Flacco! What are you doing now that you won the Super Bowl?

I'm going to DisneyWorld--and Ray Lewis is coming with me!

10. Re: Fuel For Ray's and Ravens' Fire???

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    I can just see it now--

Hey Joe Flacco! What are you doing now that you won the Super Bowl?

I'm going to DisneyWorld--and Ray Lewis is coming with me!
    I like this