Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Fantastic Ed Reed ESPN Article

I like how Bellichek congratulated Reed and said "finish it". I hope they do this Sunday!

2. Re: Fantastic Ed Reed ESPN Article

Very awesome article. There was a lot that was really interesting but to know just how much of a film junkie he is, it's amazing. I really hope he gets at least one pick this Sunday.

Regarding if we should keep him, I'm starting to think so. He's a leader, he's a Raven, and even if it's just for another two seasons, we should make sure that Ed retires as a Baltimore Raven. I was watching Deion today with Ozzie and it seemed as though Ozzie was confident that Ed would be back. Oz said how he and Ed are very close and personally, I don't want to see him depart, especially for a place like NE.

Blog Entries

awesome article, thanks for posting.
    -JAB

I thought the most telling thing in this article was how Ed Reed gathered the team together after a bad practice, reprimanded them and told the players that "we cannot take advantage of Coach Harbaugh". This after Reed himself confronted Harbaugh during a team meeting that happened prior to the practice. Way to take control and ownership in that situation.

great great article.
    thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Lime in the Coconut View Post
    Very awesome article. There was a lot that was really interesting but to know just how much of a film junkie he is, it's amazing. I really hope he gets at least one pick this Sunday.

Regarding if we should keep him, I'm starting to think so. He's a leader, he's a Raven, and even if it's just for another two seasons, we should make sure that Ed retires as a Baltimore Raven. I was watching Deion today with Ozzie and it seemed as though Ozzie was confident that Ed would be back. Oz said how he and Ed are very close and personally, I don't want to see him depart, especially for a place like NE.
    I love how they have the "what happened next" part concerning the team therapy session story that's come up throughout the year. I laughed my ass off when they talked about how awful the no-pad practice the players wanted ended up being.

Appreciate all the kind words, gang. I've always enjoyed this forum.

Although I know Dom Foxworth wasn't a fan favorite, I asked him to help explain in a technical way what makes Ed Reed great, and while it was too long to work into the article, I put it on Twitter (actually TwitLonger) if you're a football nerd and you are interested in the way Reed's brain works and why someone like Belichick loves him so much.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ksi6rl

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KVV1 View Post
    Appreciate all the kind words, gang. I've always enjoyed this forum.

Although I know Dom Foxworth wasn't a fan favorite, I asked him to help explain in a technical way what makes Ed Reed great, and while it was too long to work into the article, I put it on Twitter (actually TwitLonger) if you're a football nerd and you are interested in the way Reed's brain works and why someone like Belichick loves him so much.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ksi6rl
    Thanks for the info. I'm actually a big fan of Foxworth even though he didn't really pan out as we hoped here.

Thanks Kevin, You're work is always superb.
    The follow up from DFox was awesome.