Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Can the Ravens just lock themselves in a closet....

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    for the rest of the week?

Because the team is starting to look like a freak show.

Between Ray Lewis and all the excessive hype and now the deer antler shit... Joe's "retard" statement, then Ed Reed's statements about Ray probably playing 10 games next year and "I played football so my son doesn't have to" comment, to Mike Flacco quitting pro baseball to try to get into the NFL when he didn't even play in college.... is getting a bit ridiculous. No wonder the world love to hate this team. I'm even shaking my head.

The Ravens need to shut up and hide, because the media is going to set them up and throw them under the bus every chance they get.

None of this is worse than "Kaepernicking." And it's not even close.

This thread is ridiculous, but the name calling is unacceptable. Knock it off please.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    another fail thread by the deadskin... sorry had to say it
    +1

Furry....come on bro.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    for the rest of the week?

Because the team is starting to look like a freak show.

Between Ray Lewis and all the excessive hype and now the deer antler shit... Joe's "retard" statement, then Ed Reed's statements about Ray probably playing 10 games next year and "I played football so my son doesn't have to" comment, to Mike Flacco quitting pro baseball to try to get into the NFL when he didn't even play in college.... is getting a bit ridiculous. No wonder the world love to hate this team. I'm even shaking my head.

The Ravens need to shut up and hide, because the media is going to set them up and throw them under the bus every chance they get.
    What is your point dude? You made one somewhat relevant reference with the Ray lewis deer antler stuff. Flacco had a brainfart and said a dumb word. But really, you were so desperate to back up your sensational headline with multiple instances that you call out a benign statement from Ed Reed, and the fact that Joe Flacco's brother wants to play football? Why should they be hiding from stuff like that again??
    "Sorry officer, nothing wrong here. I'm just watching the Ravens game!"

Judging by the way some of those media types were dressed today I wouldn't get to uptight about all of it. Some of the dumbest looking shit I ever seen. lol

Come on Sunday!
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

I knew better then open this post. Wasted 3 minutes of my life reading this. Someone is on ignore now. The only way to stop reading such crap from the 8-8 guy. Skins never had a chance did they. Ngata took care of business and the rest is history.
    Last edited by lovefootball; 01-29-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Ok, after a good nights rest and upon further review... Although I was being sarcastic and joking around, I went a little overboard on this. I think a lot of you aren't understanding that I'm ripping the media for misrepresentation, etc, not the Ravens... but whatever. I apologize. Move along; nothing to see here.

The media has been working as hard as they possibly can to take all the fun and joy out of this experience for Ravens fans. Between the deer antler bullshit, and the baiting of controversial comments and then the hyper-exposure of borderline controversy after getting what they wanted, to the 49ers and Kaepernick love fest (every pundit on earth saying they'd rather have Kaepernick than Flacco, and Jim instead of John coaching), etc. etc. etc. Has media leading up to the Super Bowl ever been this one-sided in trying to paint one team as the bad guy and make them look as negative as possible? It's crazy.

Media bias is rampant these days and Baltimore and the Ravens are just not viewed positively by the majority of the rest of the country. Csae in point is the Drudgereport - Drudge has been highlighting Kaeperneck in a positive manner for a weeks (AKA ballwashing). Yesterday he couldn't wait to get up an unflattering picture of Ray along with the "Report: Raven's Lewis Used Banned Deer Antler Spray" headline. Really? talk about irresponsible and bias.....smh